Page 1445 of 2530 [ 40473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445, 1446, 1447, 1448 ... 2530  Next

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 4:38 pm

sometimes I worry that I'm too different from everyone else and sometimes I worry that I'm like everyone else

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 4:50 pm

Thank you, longshot. I try to be compassionate and understanding to people. There are a lot of nice people here.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 8:43 pm

What does it mean to be normal? Where is the line that determines whether divergence is a part of simple individuality or a sign of faulty hardware?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 9:53 pm

So very, very many passive suicidal thoughts (wishing I would die, but not actually planning to do the deed myself) :( I'm sort of half considering hospitalization again, but I don't think that will actually help, so I probably won't do it.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 11:11 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
So very, very many passive suicidal thoughts (wishing I would die, but not actually planning to do the deed myself) :( I'm sort of half considering hospitalization again, but I don't think that will actually help, so I probably won't do it.

(((dragons and demons)))

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 11:19 pm

In my experience passive suicidal ideation can suddenly turn active , at the very least talk to a professional about it D&D.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 11:36 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
In my experience passive suicidal ideation can suddenly turn active , at the very least talk to a professional about it D&D.

I'm seeing a therapist once a week and have mentioned it to him, and he doesn't seem too concerned. I've decided very firmly that I'm not going to do it as long as my parents are around because of the effect it would have on them (although if I outlive them, then if I still want to die, I can go ahead and do it) - so I'm not very concerned about the possibility of actually ending my life, for the time being at least. But thank you :)

And thank you for the hugs, cathylynn - sending you dragon hugs in return.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 12:16 am

^ Good to hear D&D

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 12:25 am

Me: Do you want to watch a film ?
GF: It's a bit late to watch a film , I just want to watch 1 episode and go to bed.
Me: O.K.

3 hours of TV later

GF: I'm tired , I'm going to bed

Now wondering if it is better to lie and hope that the lie doesn't catch up with you or tell the truth.
Why do people lie? I don't get it. I can understand lying to save your arse - No I didn't kill him your honour :twisted:
Arghh!! !! ! I swear I'm getting more autistic with age and I used to know these things. :roll:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 12:28 am

"I'm seeing a therapist once a week and have mentioned it to him, and he doesn't seem too concerned. I've decided very firmly that I'm not going to do it as long as my parents are around because of the effect it would have on them (although if I outlive them, then if I still want to die, I can go ahead and do it) "

You told your therapist that , and he did not send you to 5150?

At least two different counselors acted like "are you thinking about hurting yourself?". When i stupidly told them I was"depressed"

It was like, the correct answer to "how are you doing?", Is "perfect"

All other answers are wrong, and the punishment for a wrong answer, is 5150

Some counselors act so dramatic

They act like, "hurting people," is 5150

And "helping people" justifies a Purple Heart Award and Eagle Scout

All impacts are "helping" , neither, or "hurting""

There is not much drama involved

:ninja:

That is, by far, the biggest reason, why I am reluctant to get a counselor

:heart:

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 2:58 am

It would be better if my dad wasn't here.

I don't want him to be a part of my live when I leave here.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 9:25 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
"I'm seeing a therapist once a week and have mentioned it to him, and he doesn't seem too concerned. I've decided very firmly that I'm not going to do it as long as my parents are around because of the effect it would have on them (although if I outlive them, then if I still want to die, I can go ahead and do it) "

You told your therapist that , and he did not send you to 5150?

At least two different counselors acted like "are you thinking about hurting yourself?". When i stupidly told them I was"depressed"

It was like, the correct answer to "how are you doing?", Is "perfect"

All other answers are wrong, and the punishment for a wrong answer, is 5150

Some counselors act so dramatic

They act like, "hurting people," is 5150

And "helping people" justifies a Purple Heart Award and Eagle Scout

All impacts are "helping" , neither, or "hurting""

There is not much drama involved

:ninja:

That is, by far, the biggest reason, why I am reluctant to get a counselor

:heart:

Yes, I told my therapist, and he's also been trying to work with me on my self-harm instead of just sending me off to the hospital or something. I know I got really lucky, because some will do that (or so I've heard, at least, and I was quite worried about that the first time I mentioned any of this to him). I've been seeing him for several years now, and he specializes in helping people with autism and other neurological disorders. By now, I trust him not to even suggest that I go to the hospital unless I really need to.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 10:21 am

Looking at a new potential neighborhood(s) to relocate to as, this area is too un diversified for thee

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 1:44 pm

F---- patience. F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.F---- patience.

Have to see Charlene less often.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 1:54 pm

Why don't I see it? Is it denial, or is there nothing there to begin with?

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 3:55 pm

Crush troubles.