Don't pee in the pool, in the ocean, in the shower or in

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

NewTime
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:45 am

Don't pee in the pool, in the ocean, in the shower or in your backyard. It's disgusting and uncivilized. Pee in the toilet.

Skilpadde
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

09 Nov 2017, 10:16 am

Yes, it's disgusting, and I never have. Not even as a kid. Just the thought was too revolting for me.

“When the green hills are covered with talking wires and the wolves no longer sing, what good will the money you paid for our land be then” ― Chief Seattle

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

09 Nov 2017, 11:14 am

i pee where i want in my own home, you're welcome.

(to an extent. i dragged out bedwetting well into childhood....)

the world did end in 2012. you are already in hell, right now.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 11:17 am

Man last time I peed in the ocean this happened,

OP is for real lulz

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 11:20 am

I've seen a sign that warned people at a swimming pool not to pee in the water because there are sharks in the pool that come out whenever they smell pee. :lol:

A more common sign I've seen was "Welcome to our ool. Notice there's no 'P' in it. Let's keep it that way". :lol:

If the water is chlorinated, it probably kills the germs and stuff, but yes, it's still gross.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 11:22 am

pee in the pool - guilty
in the ocean - guilty
in the shower - guilty
in your backyard - guilty
Pee in the toilet - My aim is off but I do try

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 11:24 am

SaveFerris wrote:
pee in the pool - guilty
in the ocean - guilty
in the shower - guilty

Hmmm...

Even though you literally admit to these crimes, I feel the need to set up surveillance to see if you are telling the truth to literal crimes you are admitting to. Hope that sounds fair...

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 11:34 am

Dragnet wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
pee in the pool - guilty
in the ocean - guilty
in the shower - guilty

Hmmm...

Even though you literally admit to these crimes, I feel the need to set up surveillance to see if you are telling the truth to literal crimes you are admitting to. Hope that sounds fair...

Just for clarity , it should of read my backyard not your backyard. Being guilty does not equate to a crime but feel free to surveil my urinating habits if you are trying to build a stronger case against me.

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

09 Nov 2017, 11:57 am

all marine creatures defacate/give birth/lay eggs/die in the ocean so you and i hardly make a difference.

the world did end in 2012. you are already in hell, right now.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 12:00 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
pee in the pool - guilty
in the ocean - guilty
in the shower - guilty

Hmmm...

Just for clarity , it should of read my backyard not your backyard. Being guilty does not equate to a crime but feel free to surveil my urinating habits if you are trying to build a stronger case against me.

No I think that might be true, I think you did pee in my backyard...

Someone is peeing in my backyard, I don't much like it...

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 12:07 pm

Dragnet wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
pee in the pool - guilty
in the ocean - guilty
in the shower - guilty

Hmmm...

No I think that might be true, I think you did pee in my backyard...

Someone is peeing in my backyard, I don't much like it...

I'm not going to boast about my urinating prowess but it definitely doesn't span continents .

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 7:21 pm

I still remember when it was our form's time for litter duty at school and someone found a glass bottle filled with piss and... the other thing. Pissing in a glass bottle is one thing, leaving it in front of a school is another. And this was supposed to be the rich side of town.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 10:05 pm

NewTime wrote:
Don't pee in the pool, in the ocean, in the shower or in your backyard. It's disgusting and uncivilized. Pee in the toilet.

But what if you're going camping somewhere that doesn't have toilets? Also I don't see what is so bad about peeing in the shower, if you leak any on yourself you have soap and rinsing water right there....that might be the cleanest place to pee actually.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 10:06 pm

EclecticWarrior wrote:
I still remember when it was our form's time for litter duty at school and someone found a glass bottle filled with piss and... the other thing. Pissing in a glass bottle is one thing, leaving it in front of a school is another. And this was supposed to be the rich side of town.

Sometimes rich people are more disgusting than their less wealthy counterparts....I have heard of messes these big spenders leave in hotel rooms, especially if they happen to throw some kind of party in it.

DubSackJack
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Nov 2017, 10:22 pm

I was living in my car for a long time, and I peed in a bottle. Also, I lived in a 50 year old RV, and had to go through 100 yards of mud at the horse ranch where I shoveled muck in exchange for rent, so a lot of times I would pee in the yard because walking through all that mud in the rain was unpleasant. Another thing, I peed on my step brother's door handle for his car, because he was being a d*ck. Sometimes, I pee on things even when I don't have to pee, just because everyone needs to know, that's my territory, and I do what I want!

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 10:31 pm

In my opinion, in your own home, you can do what you want - if you want to pee in your own shower, go ahead. If you're staying at someone else's house, a hotel, or otherwise using a shower that other people who aren't necessarily OK with it use, don't - just pee before you get in the shower (why you wouldn't do that in your home as well, I don't know - it would probably only save a few seconds to do it in the shower instead. But like I said, it's your house, you can do it if you really want to). In your backyard, technically it's also your property, but I think if anyone else sees you doing it, you could get in trouble for "indecent exposure." I also don't know why anyone would do that when there's a perfectly good toilet indoors, which would probably only take a matter of seconds to get to. In the ocean is also fine - there's already a bunch of pee and stuff in there. Where do you think the marine animals pee? In a pool, though, no, that's gross. People swimming in the ocean know there will be some gross stuff in the water, but in a pool, other people don't want to swim in your pee even if the chlorine kills any germs.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

When you try to assume, it makes an a** out of u and me.

I have increasing memory issues, and a tendency to forget that I forget everything. Please don't take it personally if I forget something, it probably says absolutely nothing about how important the thing is/isn’t to me.