Page 2544 of 2549 [ 40782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2541, 2542, 2543, 2544, 2545, 2546, 2547 ... 2549  Next

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Jun 2019, 1:21 am

TimeBunny wrote:
Claradoon wrote:
TimeBunny - Welcome to WrongPlanet!
I am so glad you found us. :D
I am a nice aspie/auti lady from Montreal, Canada
but we can be friends anyway.

:) Nice to meet you Claradoon….thank you for the sweet, offer you live very far from me...I have tried the Long distance online thing for about 5 years and it didn't turn out so good, and I was hurt in a bad car wreck about year ago so driving long distances is really hard on me now and such.
You live up by Hudsonbay? Niagrafalls yes? do you like it up there?
Still learning how to post and such here...it is a little confusing the different format
Was hoping to find a lady friend on the spectrum...or just friend...near me...I rarely hang out with guys...I think it is a aspie thing?...NT friends rarely work out for very long

Oh I think we could relax and enjoy each other's company. No pressure to define the relationship at all, at all.

I wonder if we have stuff in common. For one thing, we're the same age, so we'd remember all those same times, like Elvis, Beatlemania, JFK (not so much the conspiracy as the fun before that). I'm a bookworm.

One thing to be careful - these posts might just blank before you're finished, lost forever. Some people type a draft and copy it over. I tend to send before I'm finished, I think I'm pressing my luck. :)

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Jun 2019, 1:30 am

^ = addressed to above poster. easier than Quote all over again.

This is something you might like to look at
viewtopic.php?t=26

It's a questionnaire all about yourself, you can post it like any other answer.
There are 350 pages; don't be shy!

I filled it out - once or twice - if I can find it I'll send you the URL.

You asked where I am - Montreal, Quebec. Halfway between cement downtown and stuck-up suburbs. I live in a casual neighbourhood and like it a lot.

TimeBunny
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jun 2019, 1:40 am

Claradoon wrote:
TimeBunny wrote:
Claradoon wrote:
TimeBunny - Welcome to WrongPlanet!
I am so glad you found us. :D
I am a nice aspie/auti lady from Montreal, Canada
but we can be friends anyway.

:) Nice to meet you Claradoon….thank you for the sweet, offer you live very far from me...I have tried the Long distance online thing for about 5 years and it didn't turn out so good, and I was hurt in a bad car wreck about year ago so driving long distances is really hard on me now and such.
You live up by Hudsonbay? Niagrafalls yes? do you like it up there?
Still learning how to post and such here...it is a little confusing the different format
Was hoping to find a lady friend on the spectrum...or just friend...near me...I rarely hang out with guys...I think it is a aspie thing?...NT friends rarely work out for very long

Oh I think we could relax and enjoy each other's company. No pressure to define the relationship at all, at all.

I wonder if we have stuff in common. For one thing, we're the same age, so we'd remember all those same times, like Elvis, Beatlemania, JFK (not so much the conspiracy as the fun before that). I'm a bookworm.

One thing to be careful - these posts might just blank before you're finished, lost forever. Some people type a draft and copy it over. I tend to send before I'm finished, I think I'm pressing my luck. :)

Um! I think you miss read my age or something....? and I look extremely young as well my last official girlfriend who asked me out was actually 21...sorry! I actually came here looking for someone specific from Idaho who has not showed up yet so far...my apologies for the confusion.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Jun 2019, 2:35 am

Oh dear me. It's just that your age shows as 1952, and I was born in 1950.
Anyway, best of luck! :)

TimeBunny
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jun 2019, 11:00 am

Claradoon wrote:
Oh dear me. It's just that your age shows as 1952, and I was born in 1950.
Anyway, best of luck! :)

Hmmm...I will have to check that that certainly isn't what I thought I typed...but I type with 2 fingers in the dark...
Mmmm….I am mildly dyslexic...flipped 2 sets of numbers sorry!... my apologies....not very good start for me here … my bad luck follows me as usual....even when I win the grand lottery all I get is a piano on my head! something always goes wrong spectatularly! :cry:
Fixed it like 3 Times and saved... :cry:...looks like it is not going to change...unless a site reboot does it? Sigh!
I don't know why the birth year was off...I had that set right and none were even close to it...some BAD Karma may be in play....? My account page does not show that number :cry: even before the fix :cry:
Maybe it will show on new posts or I have to log out and back in?

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 Jun 2019, 10:34 am

Oh please relax! Once you've been around for awhile you'll see people who are thousands of years in age, and some have the wrong gender, and all manner of typos - all of which is just fine! You don't need to be correct here. :D

TimeBunny
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Jun 2019, 11:53 am

Claradoon wrote:
Oh please relax! Once you've been around for awhile you'll see people who are thousands of years in age, and some have the wrong gender, and all manner of typos - all of which is just fine! You don't need to be correct here. :D

Thank you Claradoon you are kind...I am one these weird forever young aspie/auti things I look maybe 26? 27? or less?
but am a wee bit older...it complicates things greatly as I don't fit in either age group really.
I actually came here to Find IdahoRose again, some time ago I had just started PMing her on AC (different screen name then) anyways I had another non romantic lady friend on AC who got made a Mod right then...and apparently she decided to thin the Lady competition out a wee bit by Banning me or whatever for not picking her? just as I started writing IdahoRose...etcetra etcetra!
Anyways...I never was able to find IdahoRose back then on another site...to explain why I vanished.
I have been exiled on Tumblr for a couple of years...was lonely for some aspie friends and thought I would try one more time to look her up again.
I tried to find IdahoRose again on AC as well and just got nuked yesterday for breathing by the very same Lady MOD...o_O
Oh well...IdahoRose's account there looked long dead? last post 2013? so I guess it didn't matter, and I didn't really want to go back to AC anyways...they obviously don't treat me too well...which is strange as I was one of their Biggest most popular Bloggers at one time... 3 different threads that ran close to 10,000 Hits or over...maybe that isn't much here on this Big site...but it was A list Blogger for AC!
Sigh! o__o I don't do much Blogging now....things are getting a bit rough out there now!
I have a long term illness now and am sick allot and felt like talking to a aspie…
Just wanted to find a lost almost Aspie friend... :(
I guess I am the King of Don Quixote's I always seem to end up reaching for the impossible....things in life!

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 Jun 2019, 5:09 pm

What was it that painter on TV used to say? The one with the happy little tree. He also said something like "There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."

So - you came here for one thing and another! You've got thousands of people ready to be friends! Maybe non-romantic friends like me but that's still a good thing, a way to be with other Aspies. I'm telling you, this has become the only place where I don't have to pretend to be 'normal' - I'm just me and that's fine with everybody.

How about you stick around for a while? You could click on Forums and then scan for a post that interests you, and respond to that. Maybe nothing serious to start with - we've got "A-Z Boys Names" and "Words ..." just to get acquainted.

But don't go away - you're our happy surprise!

TimeBunny
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Jun 2019, 9:13 pm

Claradoon wrote:
What was it that painter on TV used to say? The one with the happy little tree. He also said something like "There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."

So - you came here for one thing and another! You've got thousands of people ready to be friends! Maybe non-romantic friends like me but that's still a good thing, a way to be with other Aspies. I'm telling you, this has become the only place where I don't have to pretend to be 'normal' - I'm just me and that's fine with everybody.

How about you stick around for a while? You could click on Forums and then scan for a post that interests you, and respond to that. Maybe nothing serious to start with - we've got "A-Z Boys Names" and "Words ..." just to get acquainted.

But don't go away - you're our happy surprise!

I will be around a little while....but looking for this lost PM friend … is sort of my last go on the online friend thing, its been a rough year for me...lost friends...disapointments... in and out of hospitals, thought I was going to die a couple of times...am pretty beat up and worn out on life pretty much.
I've already done all the Heroic aspie stuff to try and make it Big in the NT social world and then some...it made no difference...my world is shrinking back to just books and silence again...!
The Brighter my Star burned the more the NT Wolf packs piled on...….they cheat...how can you win?

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2019, 9:31 pm

There Are Four Lights!

hkharpster
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jul 2019, 2:08 am

Has anyone thought about this community having a Discord Server? Since there are all of these topics and people that all would likely want to actual have a voice conversation with one another and they would also like to post memes, have live chat and would be able to play video games together. Discord you can also have rooms and topics have censers and I think age restrictions based on account. Just a thought, since it would likely make the community better, more interactive and fix many of the things people are wanting from a site function stand point.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2019, 5:09 am

OMG!
I'm bursting into flames!
Let me out of here!. :mrgreen:

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

10 Jul 2019, 10:24 pm

What, I'm the only one still here?

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Thorrkky
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jul 2019, 7:10 pm

Hooray! I hope that there is room for one more.:} I´m not diagnosed with Asperger, but I do show some traits and kinda have my own inner word. I hope that we can be friends!

Sesamegal2018
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2019, 12:35 am

Why can’t people just communicate through pictures it’s so much easier then reading like why can’t things just stay in picture form forever

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA HE LOVES TO SING LA LA LA LA ELMOS SONG LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA ELMOS SONG HE WROTE THE MUSIC HE WRITES THE WORDS THATS ELMOS SSSSSSSOOOOONNNNNGGGG

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2019, 6:26 pm

Ok just not having much behaviour to display at this time. But hope it stays clean :heart:

where ever you go ,there you are