Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 424 of 2000 [ 31993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427 ... 2000  Next

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 3:25 am

Apparently we're all having a big sit down at work on Wednesday to be informed (or TOLD) of some new approaches to running the firm.

Me takes a guess it will involve being authoritarian and controlling. What would I know though, I'm one of the ones that need intense supervision. I've only been independently managing my own workload for 8 years or so now :roll:

CozPoz2802
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Sep 2012, 4:05 am

Coming into school when I'm wearing skinny jeans and it's raining >_< COLD LEGS!

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 4:44 am

im still freaking out about my parents finding me. i still cannot believe the police would do that. like have they no brains?! is porrige what's in between their ears? why the hell would you stalk people for them? what is wrong with them?! what the hell is wrong with them?! im just stressing about them rocking up at my doorstep. i have no safe space anymore. i have youthgroup, our centre and i might have queerspace and maybe the library but the only space i potentially have 24/7 access is queerspace.

also this happened days ago but im still cross about it. in my history tutorial i participated on friday. it's the second time i have done so and it took me ages to work up the nerve(an entire term) and ages to find the space in a conversation where i could speak. and i gave my opinion and the teachers response was really condescending. like she spoke to me as if i hadnt considered the wider reprecussions of what i had suggested and perhaps did not understand how the economy came into play and stuff like that. i wanted to reply back but then other people started speaking and there was no space for me to talk. i hate being patronised, especially since her answer indicated she might need some political instruction and perhaps she wasnt looking at the broader picture or considering the economy adequately.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 8:19 am

i have been stressed about work and school.

phyrehawke
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2012, 9:17 am

Funny thing about anger...it makes you not think clearly. I get upset when people move my stuff around. whoops.

Boringasfeck
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Sep 2012, 6:09 pm

Knowing that when i'm nice to a certain someone they're horrible to me and they pull away, and when im horrible to them they get closer and suddenly realise what they're missing. I can't win, i know i should just give up tbh.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 7:03 am

The plumber was supposed to come and fix my toilet at 3.00 and didn't get here till after 7.00 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 8:24 am

went to youthgroup today and we're moving next month and all the stuff inside is gone and it looks different and the giant six coloured rainbow flag that covered a wall and the ceiling had banners making a rainbow and theyre all gone and the mardi gras float decorations that lined the tv room. its all gone.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 9:28 am

It would've actually been nice if EAC was able to rip 2 audio-cds at the same time, judging by it's speed :-0

Boringasfeck

25 Sep 2012, 5:01 pm

having to get changed and put a damp coat on so i can walk across my mums and get some headache pills... A rock and a hard place, everlasting headache or cold for 15 minutes there and 15 minutes back. Sigh :(. Just gotta go for the cold...

im too old for this s**t :).

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

25 Sep 2012, 6:25 pm

Having to share a bed with my sister last night. Why she can't learn how to handle the dog, I don't know.

I did get some payback though. I woke her up a couple times during the night and creeped her out. :lol: :twisted:

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 7:01 pm

Woke up feeling kind of bad and it is a cold or allergies. Almost did not make out the door, but decided to push on and get to work. Now I am feeling a bit better, but it was not easy to get going at all this morning :hic:

Boringasfeck

26 Sep 2012, 6:02 pm

Saw the new episode of how i met your mother and something in there made me feel a little down. Something to do with a character and it making me think of a rl situation of mine. Theres a conversation between ted and this german dude, he's talking about this word in german which basically means... Hmm, i guess, the one. Basically, the gist of it is, if you have to think about it, the person isn't the one, it's not something you have to give more than a moments thought. If it's a maybe then it's a no basically, that's all there is to it.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2012, 6:06 pm

My self-medicating manic neighbour started to play up again after a couple of weeks of respite.

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2012, 6:27 pm

Being bored :ncool:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2012, 7:52 pm

Gazelle wrote:
Being bored :ncool:

And you think talking to yourself here will help ?

Last edited by aussiebloke on 26 Sep 2012, 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.