Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 479 of 2001 [ 32001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482 ... 2001  Next

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 5:03 pm

Pollen. And allergies. And insomnia. And coworkers who get an attitude when you don't do their jobs for them. Guess that was four things.

ThetaIn3D
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 5:21 pm

blueroses wrote:
And coworkers who get an attitude when you don't do their jobs for them.

Also, employees of 3rd party companies who get an attitude when you don't do their jobs for them. :evil:

Unrelatedly, I had something that might be considered a date today, but I have caught an awful head cold. Think we will be able to reschedule though.

Moomingirl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 5:31 pm

blueroses wrote:
And coworkers who get an attitude when you don't do their jobs for them.

I spend half of my day watching everyone to make sure their jobs get done properly. Drives me insane.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 7:07 am

BlueMax wrote:
... but, B9... that was the first time you made me laugh, man! hee hee! :lol:

if you were talking about the "happy/unhappy" paradox, i am surprised anyone read it, let alone understood it.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 10:39 am

It is raining today. It rained all day yesterday too.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 6:38 pm

stan "the man" lee wants to visit israel. i should stop looking up people i like and checking out their politics. it can only lead to disappointment.

also i logged onto skype for the first time in ages because i havent had internet for 5 days or so and my friend had left messages on it beecause he thought my absense meant i was angry at him. i'm so sorry i made him sad, he's so fragile sometimes. i love that kid but i worry about him. he mentioned hooking up with that dodgy guy from the internet. :/ we spoke for nine hours and 15 minutes approximately. we watched sailor moon together and said when the next series comes out we'll skype watch it together. i miss him.

also i woke up this morning and i had a grey hair. i broke it off.

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 9:47 pm

Made the mistake of asking online for an opinion of my bridal outfit...queue women being bitchy and outright abusive. I'm too sensitive right now to just brush it off. Oh, and the fact so many companies either don't reply to my emails or don't give enough information is frustrating - including a wedding venue that only replies to information requires with a single sentence, and a cake company who kept insisting that I should have a tiny dummy cake rather than just giving me a quote for what I asked for.

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

cozysweater
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 11:35 pm

I think I might have done something wrong with the guy I've been seeing. I'm not exactly sure what it was but he's being kind of short with me in texts today, which... gah! Stupid texting! It's so ripe for misunderstandings! Okay, so maybe it's my imagination, but I miss those cues so easily and I really like him and don't want to fork it up.
I think he tried to tell me that he cares about me and then I didn't answer appropriately and he's been all stilted all day and...
Why would you do that in a text? :roll:
Whatever! I'm just going to continue enjoying his company until he actually tells me what's up. Man up, Sweetness! :lol:

sixteenornumber
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Apr 2013, 7:13 am

cozysweater wrote:
I think I might have done something wrong with the guy I've been seeing. I'm not exactly sure what it was but he's being kind of short with me in texts today, which... gah! Stupid texting! It's so ripe for misunderstandings! Okay, so maybe it's my imagination, but I miss those cues so easily and I really like him and don't want to fork it up.
I think he tried to tell me that he cares about me and then I didn't answer appropriately and he's been all stilted all day and...
Why would you do that in a text? :roll:
Whatever! I'm just going to continue enjoying his company until he actually tells me what's up. Man up, Sweetness! :lol:

I may not be the best person to give relationship advise but I can say that at almost 28 years old, text messages are responsible for more fights than anything else. Aside from that, just be direct with him. Think about yourself for a min. Its killing to not know what he's thinking. If he knew how you felt, would he say something then? What if nothing is wrong? Just ask him. And don't ask him in a text.

sixteenornumber
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Apr 2013, 7:16 am

I spent all day at work writing a program on 2 hours of sleep only to throw the whole thing in the trash right before it was time to go home.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 9:42 am

i need coffee.

xMistrox
Toucan
Toucan

11 Apr 2013, 12:55 pm

Was elected to clean up vomit at work since I saw it in progress and everyone else has a weak stomach. I spent the next hour cleaning up the hallway and bathroom.

RAADS-R: 189 total
Diagnosed 9/2013

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 7:05 pm

I just paid $5 for a crappy coffee with the hopes of finding a quiet place to work then a couple guys plop down beside me babbling LOUDLY in a foreign language... I will NOT get any writing done in this environment. :evil: :evil:

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 8:06 am

xMistrox wrote:
Was elected to clean up vomit at work since I saw it in progress and everyone else has a weak stomach. I spent the next hour cleaning up the hallway and bathroom.

I had to clean up a several days dead cat :eew: some years ago when I was a desk clerk at a motel. Nobody else would do it and I got tired of hearing guests complain.

Nothing has made me unhappy so far except that I'm at work instead of lolling around reading and drinking coffee in bed.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 11:18 am

My Mother

xMistrox
Toucan
Toucan

12 Apr 2013, 1:04 pm

Not understanding work rules again, even after 10 years.

A lady calls and wants to know how often to take a pill if it is 3 hrs a day, and how long 40 pills will last. I pull up a calculator and tell her once every 8 hours and almost 2 weeks. My assistant manager punished me and told me that was a job for a pharmacist.

The problem is though, I saw it as a problem of math versus a personal information issue. It is very confusing though, whenever I deny help to a person wanting me to order a book for them by using their credit card on Amazon, my assistant manager will get frustrated and do it for them, same with another person where she ordered them plane tickets. The first time it happened years ago I was punished and was told that the manual doesn't allow for us to handle people's personal information outside of library cards, or give legal, tax, or medical advice.

RAADS-R: 189 total
Diagnosed 9/2013