Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 823 of 2004 [ 32064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826 ... 2004  Next

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 11:22 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I bought this mango and coconut probiotic fermented milk beverage at a grocery store. I thought it would be like the yogurt drinks I've had before, but no. It was TERRIBLE! :eew:

I've had cough syrup that tasted better than this stuff. And I've had cough syrup where they actually admit in the commercials that it tastes awful.

I manged to drink a cup of it, but I don't think I'm going to be able to finish the rest of the bottle. Maybe it really is healthy if it's so gross. :(

Kefir? I've heard of it. Doesn't sound that appetizing. Now kombucha however, that stuff is good. :D

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 11:35 am

Nothing.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 1:35 pm

Much ado about everything,maintaining a safe distance from people before asking why I'm doing it in the first place. Although some things I know why I'm doing them, like there is a suitable reason for it.
Hell, its procrastination month; death, sadness and deep reflection are on the cards. Multiple RSI could be against me too. The mood gets passed around like a bucket list. :x

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 3:58 pm

I wanted to take an Omega-3 pill in hopes of lessening my anger and depression, but the only bottle of the stuff we have expired in 2014. :(

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 8:53 pm

The "Doomsday Clock" has been set to three minutes to midnight. Why don't they just set it to midnight and get it FREAKING over with? :x

Aladar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jan 2016, 1:34 am

The fact that I got up still stuck in a deep depression

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Jan 2016, 1:59 am

I had a lot of dishes to wash

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 2:51 am

The things we do for neighbourly good relations, like cleaning my courtyard and getting eaten alive by sandflies :x

I heard her outside this morning saying something something about spider webs and spraying. Good luck complaining about me in regards to that one lady. A can of mortein ain't gonna cut it around here, we live in a spider's world here. We're the pesky invaders, not them 8O

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 9:27 am

nothing. I think that is good.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 11:28 am

May friend called and said she won't be coming over for our weekly outing because she has some kind of stomach virus. She said she should be better by Friday, but I don't want to catch it if she's still contagious. 8O

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 12:29 pm

I lost the mood to work after my supervisor got completely mad at my colleague.

He has this video where he has been working on for the past 6 months and it has to be finished this week and I don't know the story behind the project and how the communication etc went because apparently there were still some issues but my supervisor always gets angry at this colleague.

So they were looking through the video and the supervisor would take notes and commented on every grammar mistake etc in the video and sometimes pausing took a little longer and there was slowly anger building up and the guy constantly tried to stay calm and polite trying to avoid anger. But at some point there was this part about a TV show and they guy included a scene from the show but accidentally used a clip from a different TV show that was talking about the actual TV show.
He wasn't aware of this because he never heard of the show himself. He tried to look for a scene from the show but at this point the supervisor got angry and told him that he was annoyed by the fact that the guy never made the video look even a little bit good in the past 6 months and the colleague apologized for this. The supervisor got angry and told him that he would come back later and yelled a swear word at him that's inappropriate and also blasphemy.

THAT'S NOT OKAY, YOU DON'T YELL THAT TO YOUR COLLEAGUE OR ANYONE
I was shocked and I saw that the colleague was turning red and asked him if he wanted water but he just needed some fresh air and went outside.

I was shaking a little bit because of the whole situation, he wasn't even angry at me but the fact that he always gets angry at this colleague and now he even yelled at him which completely ruined my mood.

Later he comes back and asks where the colleague was, I tell him that the colleague went outside and he gets a phone call from the other supervisor who saw the colleague upset and has to come to talk about this.
Now the other colleagues who were absent walk into the room and he tells everyone that he started to get annoyed because the video still wasn't good and the guy didn't communicate enough with him and that he was tired of it.
Then when he walked away I tried to tell the story to them from my point of view but either I didn't tell it correctly or they pictured it wrong because they still assumed that the guy talked back and intentionally made him angry.

I have no idea how the talk went but everyone was calm again but I still feel bad for that guy, if that happened to me I would instantly contact my college about it.
We have a job evaluation tomorrow and the guy already got a negative rating last time and I hope it doesn't happen again, of course I'm still gonna support him if it happens because you can still contact your college if you don't agree with your rating.

What a day, I hope the guy feels better.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 10:58 am

coffee.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Jan 2016, 2:32 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
coffee.
How did coffee make you unhappy :?:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 4:48 pm

Yet another coffee pot stopped working. These things suck. I'm gonna start buying the little instant packets exclusively. Microwave the water, pour in the packet, stir. I've never had that stop working for me.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 1:10 pm

Life.

HereBeDragons
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2016, 12:41 pm

I should have posted Thursday. I learned I have to work on my birthday, on the worst day of the year in my profession (I'm a florist, so Valentine's day is evil incarnate to me and all other florists!)