Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1398 of 2000 [ 31993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1395, 1396, 1397, 1398, 1399, 1400, 1401 ... 2000  Next

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 10:27 pm

Fnord wrote:
I saw a man sleeping under an awning at the gas station this morning. The station owner came out to roust him and send him on his way. When the man looked at me, I was shocked -- he looked exactly like my brother did 40 years ago! I was almost in tears, thinking of my own brother like this.

I gave the man a twenty and told him to get himself something to eat. I hope he does.

reading that made me unhappy
it's the world, increasing homelessness everywhere.

my dad saves people from such things. not at his job, but what he does with the money.
:ninja: what happens when he can't ? everyone he helped goes in the gutter?

why couldnt we all get his brain (capable and smart and every non-ASD quality as well like social, focused but can shift focus too without having a meltdown/building up to a shutdown, etc) all the skills and qualities needed to get on in life and earn

and then there's me, and everynoe except my little sister.
my little sister who is superior to my old lawyer even though it said he was 'managing lawyer' she is smarter and got things fixed more efficiently than him (he just exacerbated it)

my little sister bought me a sofa set and bed frame.. she said she's 'working on the mattress' so we have a proper place to sleep

i told her not to but she said 'it'll make your home feel homier!' and she already had ordered it, so i couldn't do anything.

why do i have my brain, but she has hers?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2019, 12:41 am

The penis is ordering me around like a slave s**t

The penis barked at me

Ass hole

Mister redelings or anyone else did not apologize the f**k up

No stupidass "friends"

Not a skinny smart handsome cisgender neurotypical extrovert white man

No hope or future

f**k mister redelings

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2019, 10:14 am

work

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2019, 12:50 pm

Reading how a bunch of crappy teenagers tortured and murdered a defenceless deer.

I hate humanity (especially youngsters) with a vengeance.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2019, 8:50 pm

Ate way too much spaghetti. Delicious but greasy as f**k. Regret it and paranoid of period but not much alternative

Self control s**t gone down the sewer

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2019, 10:13 pm

Didn't receive my books yet.
I hope tomorrow they arrive.

I checked out (just from curiosity) a book called 'How Not to Look Old' as I thought it sounded funny.

Much to my disappointment, it wasn't a joking sort of satirical book, but truly deeply the author went into way too much detail. She apparently spends close to 8000 on her grooming a year. NOT COUNTING THE PLASTIC SURGEON.
She thinks every old woman should be doing these things (E.G installing veneers)

Laser treatments to tighten the skin ,etc.

She writes about it in too pushy a manner...and VERY JUDGEMENTALLY...about other women (hence in my criticism I'm being judgemental to her too, fair game)

like looking even slightly your own age, is a sin? That it'll send you to hell?

Just for the sake of a fleeting impression...
that she cannot even confirm for sure (what someone really thinks of her).
Or even if they think she looks good after all that money and effort and neurotic thinking....
so what? Is it worth it, to that degree?

When in reality, a pleasant, easygoing and kind person comes across as better than any of the uptight, overly self-obsessed ladies out there.

For example, she probably thinks she looks great, but to my mind, she looks way too intense and 'AM I PRETTY NOW' in a horror show kind of way. Like the look in her eyes is too much. 'AM I YOUNGER NOW?'

Especially after going through the book...like, calm down woman.

That much money to pay a surgeon to do surgery on your EYELIDS?? When nobody gives a damn, and probably gives no importance to it in the first place.
That's not the only thing she does, so how many dollars...a million? More?

She could give that much to a family member in need, or a neighbour, or a charity, or a patient in need of expensive treatment.... And literally the wording is so 'you will look old if u do this'
'never do colourful nailpolish, it will make you look tacky!" "short hair is cute, but long hair will make you more attractive' 'never use colourful eye makeup. only browns or you risk looking old.' etc.
LIKE WTF.

An easygoing fun, even eccentric, person who uses colour seems far more likeable
than a BORING BEIGE COOKIE CUTTER that she writes about all women to become.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2019, 10:59 pm

I'm starting to think I really am one of those annoying trolls who is unaware that he's a troll...

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2019, 11:00 pm

If someone finds you annoying, they can scroll past and ignore. Nobody is forcing them to read your stuff (if u think that is true).

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 8:27 am

I left a briefcase containing valuble items in a public toilet. I came back half an hour later and it was gone. The security guard said it not been reported to lost and found. Someone probably just walked away with it.

One of the items in the briefcase was a Nintendo Switch. I guess I could buy another one but I'll probably lose that too. Just like how I lost several other game machines. I can't usually keep track of them for more than a year.

But this time I only had it for two weeks. That's a new record for how quickly I can lose one. The Switch was given to me. I really hate myself. I can't let myself have nice things because I'll lose them. I really hate myself.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 10:08 am

Anxiety

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 9:03 pm

Not enough fruit

Walgreens security guards ignored me

That could be a good thing

Felt heavy

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 9:53 pm

I have a cold and accompanying dizziness (could be from inner ear stuff due to the cold or could be unrelated, the dizziness has been happening to me on and off for a while now).

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 2:48 am

I’m not feeling good,ALOT of pain today, my arms had sooo much pain for a few seconds, I don’t know what happening.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 9:33 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 1:14 pm

memories.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 10:34 pm

I had a little meltdown over my stupid chair, I just lost it, it wasn’t just the chair, it was my foot & living here. I’m also sad that I cannot do things like I did when I was in my early 40s :( :( 8O :cry: