Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1840 of 2000 [ 31993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1837, 1838, 1839, 1840, 1841, 1842, 1843 ... 2000  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2023, 12:09 am

I feel like my brain is shutting down, I have dementia, and I've lost about 100 IQ points. And I didn't have 100 IQ points to begin with.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2023, 9:48 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Drunk students

In the day?
Or on the weekend?

Jeeeeez ….

Monday night. They were back to classes on monday. The drinking started right away.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2023, 10:34 am

Saw some horrible news about a mentally disabled young girl who died and since her parents abandoned her, had to be buried to a anonymous graveyard. I hope she is at peace now.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2023, 10:40 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I feel like my brain is shutting down, I have dementia, and I've lost about 100 IQ points. And I didn't have 100 IQ points to begin with.

I feel a great deal of sincerity for you, as I suffered a medical related traumatic brain injury decades ago, but my memory is not super great.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 10:34 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 10:38 am

Yesterday I had a miscommunication.

Vissora
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2023, 11:12 am

Dear Crush,

I'm sorry for being my autistic self and accidentally hurting you with my words. Maybe it's a good thing that you're ignoring me at the moment and have decided to give up on our connection. Although I'm feeling really miserable being ignored by you at the moment, but at least I won't accidentally end up hurting you anymore, and you will also be much happier without me in your life. I really loved you, but it's a pity that we didn't work out. I've decided to let you go too. I hope you will be able to find someone else out there who is able to make you happier than I do. I sincerely wished you all the best. :heart:

MissMary227
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jan 2023, 11:22 am

Vissora wrote:
Dear Crush,

I'm sorry for being my autistic self and accidentally hurting you with my words. Maybe it's a good thing that you're ignoring me at the moment and have decided to give up on our connection. Although I'm feeling really miserable being ignored by you at the moment, but at least I won't accidentally end up hurting you anymore, and you will also be much happier without me in your life. I really loved you, but it's a pity that we didn't work out. I've decided to let you go too. I hope you will be able to find someone else out there who is able to make you happier than I do. I sincerely wished you all the best. :heart:

Dear Butterfly. I am sorry you are feeling ignored. Are you sure your crush is aware of that? And are you sure they were hurt by your words? Aspies can be oblivious....I know I can. And when I AM hurt, I forget it fast cuz I have a lotta practice at it. As do most of us. <3

Vissora
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2023, 11:43 am

MissMary227 wrote:

Dear Butterfly. I am sorry you are feeling ignored. Are you sure your crush is aware of that? And are you sure they were hurt by your words? Aspies can be oblivious....I know I can. And when I AM hurt, I forget it fast cuz I have a lotta practice at it. As do most of us. <3

My crush is a neurotypical, whilst I'm an aspie. He had asked me to hang out and we were eating together at the restaurant and he suddenly asked me if I find him intense, and I answered "a little bit", and then he started to apologise profusely. And when I came home, I logged onto the website that we met each other at, and I saw him joking in one of his posts that he is unable to hug his female friends because he is too much of a serious person for that. And then I haven't heard from him ever since. So it seems like he has taken my words personally. I really liked him though. I didn't know he will end up taking my words the wrong way.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 1:09 pm

I went on Fandom last night to check out their video games section and the first thing I see is their headline about a real deadly mutated fungus that will soon start to infect humans, which inspired the game The Last of Us, a game I have no interest in, but it's about a post-apocalyptic world due to a mutated fungus that turns living creatures into zombies or whatever. Yeah, as someone who plays Animal Crossing and Disney's Dreamlight Valley, It's not hard to see why I wouldn't into such a game. :roll:

I can't even check out info on video games without being reminded yet again that the real world will end in 2030, and I must live as such with a bleak and depressing outlook on life.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 1:24 am

I had a bad week, I was itching (I have psoriasis) I went to the bathroom alot during the night, I have soooo much pain in my hand, my upper arm & my knee can hurt really bad, my ankle hurt where I broke it over 4 years ago. I feel like I’m falling apart. I been having extra anxiety every day & breathing fast too.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 1:30 am

Sorry you're feeling so bad Kitty. I also feel like crap at the moment so you're not alone.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 10:53 am

Anxiety

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 4:15 pm

The upper left button on my Switch isn't working well at all. I've had this problem since I got the switch but now it's a lot worse. My left thumb is killing me just from playing a few minutes of Animal Crossing because I can barely move my villager around.

Maybe I can take it to a store that fixes devices like the Switch. Switches are not cheap, even the Switch Lite that I have, so it if it can be fixed I won't have to replace it.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 5:56 pm

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 10:07 am

Heartburn