Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1856 of 2001 [ 32001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1853, 1854, 1855, 1856, 1857, 1858, 1859 ... 2001  Next

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2023, 5:52 pm

^ :) Glad you're Ok!

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2023, 10:27 pm

The upper right quadrant of my abdomen hurts all of the time and the right part of my lower back also hurts sometimes. It's making me feel more nauseous and if I move wrong the pain makes me vomit.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2023, 10:38 pm

Fairfield wrote:
The upper right quadrant of my abdomen hurts all of the time and the right part of my lower back also hurts sometimes. It's making me feel more nauseous and if I move wrong the pain makes me vomit.

I'm not sure what to say, although if it was the lower right I'd investigate if it's your appendix.

It sounds acutely unpleasant though. I hope it passes and isn't serious. :(

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2023, 10:48 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Fairfield wrote:

I'm not sure what to say, although if it was the lower right I'd investigate if it's your appendix.

It sounds acutely unpleasant though. I hope it passes and isn't serious. :(

I was wondering if it was my appendix, and then maybe my liver, but the pain kind of feels like it's behind/under my liver or some other organ (like it's really deep in my abdomen which is how it's also making my back hurt). It also hurts more if I eat. I'm also hoping it passes, and that it's just a gallbladder or appendix issue if it's anything, since those seem more tame to deal with than anything else like a problem with my liver.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2023, 9:15 am

Anxiety

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2023, 8:32 pm

I felt really disoriented all day at work.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 9:38 am

The ice storm

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 10:03 am

The endless cycle of needing proof of income to get a place in Berlin vs needing a place in Berlin to get a job.

I don't have any money left, I need the job in order to move.

I want to get out of this hellhole already and move to Berlin.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 2:03 pm

My mom slipped on some ice when she came to visit and sprained her wrist. The ice was from water from my apartment coming from a hose that was put outside a few months ago. I think I'm going to have to tell the landlord to find a place to put the hose so that it doesn't any more people. Mom had to call my aunt and uncle to come drive her home because she can't use both hands to use the steering wheel (it's her left hand and she's left handed).

My mom said it's her own fault for thinking she could walk across the ice without falling, but I told her it's okay. Then she was afraid I was going to slip on it and get hurt, too. But I managed to get back into my apartment without even touching it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 2:35 pm

How much snow I've moved.
How much snow I have yet to move.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 8:07 pm

Winter is getting to a point .. where , signs of Spring are coming ,, Yet my neighbour believes it is important to run his chainsaw.. And he has no fireplace Or trees to cut .But , not my business , i guess , Think whenever his testo gets low , he needs to feel manly and operate power equipment .????? This is a common thing it seems for him.
But its noisey!

where ever you go ,there you are

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 9:44 pm

ate too much

stomach and back hrrt

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2023, 7:05 am

My period somehow started even earlier than it did last month and with even less warning.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2023, 9:18 am

Anxiety

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2023, 10:47 am

Pain level throughout . :(

where ever you go ,there you are

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2023, 11:10 am

I went for a day out in town and had to come straight back because I suddenly became ill.

I didn't know whether I was gonna puke, faint or sh*t myself. Then because of that I was panicking so it made it even worse.

Happily I managed to make it home without incident.