Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1506 of 2001 [ 32003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1503, 1504, 1505, 1506, 1507, 1508, 1509 ... 2001  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:04 pm

Eucerin lotion itchy

Someone had the nerve to ask for a piece of kit Kat. Homeless stranger. Gave him three separate times. Kind of annoying.

Worried about $$

Worried about if current job correctly desposited check into account. The bank statement is only current up to November 2. The pay slip allegedly issued November 6. s**t.

Previous job told me that it would mail the check. September 30 last day worked. November 5 and 6, fedex left a message on my door saying that it tried to deliver a package and I was not home. Tracked package online. It said returned to sender. Then i Texted the job and asked her to tell me when the package comes so I can pick it up. bus comes once an hour and it doesn't include the train or first bus.

A note on the phone said, payment late. A couple of hours later, phone worked again

Exhausted

Ate four exotic bean salad, two trader Joe's hummus veggie wrap. Way too full.

Resignation wounded defeated

Outnumbered overpowered outsmarted

Dead end "life"

My "friend" used to hang out with me every week or two times a week. Lately not for over two months. She told the instructor she got a concussion and the instructor told me. Kind of annoyed she didn't tell me in the first place but :ninja: monopolistic competition :roll: . Now she says she can't drive at night. So if I go to a night class I don't get a ride. And the bus doesn't come often after a certain time.

Back was stiff and sore Friday Saturday and Sunday. Been pushing two carts at a time instead of five. But I am 37 postmenopausal and senile. Decrepit decomposing decaying.

Back and stomach stiff and sore

Counseling clinic closed until further notice

Same as library

Dryer and printer don't work. Wet clothes hung around house for so long to dry.

Bowel movement take a lot of time, energy, and etcetera

My worthless corpse is constantly uptight and startled by loud noises. My job contains plenty of loud noises.

Precious lil "people" act like every thought and emotion that goes through their head is the latest greatest scientific invention. Then when noise pollution comes out of my beak, precious lil "people" have the nerve to grunt "huh" and "what" like it's the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me"

Losers at my job act like junior high school students. Feel left out

A lot of broken down trailer homes and off leash dogs near my work. Precious lil "people", make me uncomfortable with their appearance, statement and actions. Too much garbage

No sidewalk part of the way to work

Customers expect me to know everything but I am just a flunkie

Useless job

Doesn't mean easy

Especially in the rain

Corwin and Brandon won't answer the email

Kayla won't apologize. When she thinks I did something wrong, it's like :evil:incite a riot :roll: . When it turns out Rolando was wrong, it's like :cry: nobody's perfect:ninja:

Perenium plaque looks like an infection. Itchy and raw. Scratched raw.

Someone had been putting trash in or next to my garbage can. That's just like stealing. But I can't just watch the garbage cans all day long. I have to go to the bathroom and, until I get made redundant, work. And even if I saw them, not comfortable confronting. The squatters next door look sketchy. Everyone has their own cronies, felony conviction, psychiatric diagnosis, logical fallacy. Besides, no matter what I do, they are always one step ahead of me. For example if I am too busy watching the garbage can, they could still burn down the house. Same with hidden camera.

Public transportation on Sunday schedule. Buses sometimes full.

At work, at aikido, whatever. Precious lil "people" have cliques of lil cronies Andi ain't got nobody

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:18 pm

How much weight I've been gaining from chemo. I'm very used to being skinny, I have been all my life up until now, it's an adjustment, and I don't like it. The fact that it's most likely due to chemo also means there isn't much to do about it except wait and hopefully lose the weight again once I'm done with chemo. Pretty much constantly thinking about how fat I am, and there's nothing to do about it, can't distract myself because no matter what, my fat body is still right here reminding me.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 10:35 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 10:38 am

Lots to do this weekend.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 11:19 am

Inevitably slacking off.

And the fact my body might as well be pulling a stupid prank right now.
I've been having this period for TOTAL OF 10 DAYS!! !! :oops: :x It was being wacky since it stopped at it's 3rd day, only to continue 5 days after. :? :evil:
Now it's been a week since it continued this way.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 1:25 pm

Yet another pregnancy/baby dream last night. It's becoming a relentless pattern. It was all so vivid. It felt very real. Time didn't skip around like most dreams. I saw my stomach changed, but I was at peace with it. I keep picturing it. Of course, I woke up and for an instant thought it was real, but my stomach was normal and there was no baby.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 1:56 pm

Excessive car horn usage.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 4:16 pm

Neighbors doing yard work, been using machinery that’s very hard on my ears since about 9:30 this morning, there isn’t anywhere in the house I can go where I can’t hear it :evil: :wall:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2020, 9:32 am

Neighbors arguing

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2020, 9:44 am

Dog V4 has hurt his back.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2020, 9:50 am

Mother

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2020, 2:15 pm

Rain and wind warning here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2020, 3:37 pm

My mom just moments ago exhibited perfectionist tendencies.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 10:06 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 1:03 pm

Anxiety

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2020, 2:20 pm

Despite my efforts, I have gained 25 pounds since starting chemo and am now 15 pounds heavier than I have ever been before in my life :cry: :wall: I mind this a heck of a lot more than I mind losing my hair, but everyone else acts like it should be the other way around.