Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1375 of 2000 [ 31996 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378 ... 2000  Next

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2019, 9:15 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I'm such a lazy bastard. While my GF was away I have used every possible plate , bowl , dish , cutlery item rather than wash them. I now have the Mt Kilimanjaro of washing up items to do before she gets back :(

I have an idea! Just leave them all for her to do! Tell her she's always great at washing up and you thought she'd like the opportunity to show her love for you! Win-win! :heart:

I told her what I did and she said just leave them for her.

In the end I did the all the dishes , cleaned the kitchen , mopped the floors , stripped off all the wallpaper in the bedroom ( ready for painting ). I made her a cup of tea when she got in , I made her pizza for tea , she caught up on a week of Eastenders. After that I suggested we watch a film but she said it was too late but proceeded to watch 2 hours of TV before bed. I feel like I'm acting like a spoilt child in my mind , I planned things and it didn't happen *stamping my feet in my mind* :evil:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2019, 9:22 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I'm such a lazy bastard. While my GF was away I have used every possible plate , bowl , dish , cutlery item rather than wash them. I now have the Mt Kilimanjaro of washing up items to do before she gets back :(

I have an idea! Just leave them all for her to do! Tell her she's always great at washing up and you thought she'd like the opportunity to show her love for you! Win-win! :heart:

In the end I did the all the dishes , cleaned the kitchen , mopped the floors , stripped off all the wallpaper in the bedroom ( ready for painting ). I made her a cup of tea when she got in , I made her pizza for tea , she caught up on a week of Eastenders. After that I suggested we watch a film but she said it was too late but proceeded to watch 2 hours of TV before bed. I feel like I'm acting like a spoilt child in my mind , I planned things and it didn't happen *stamping my feet in my mind* :evil:

Ferret Hugs. I hope tomorrow is better, or I'll come and hunt her down. :evil:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2019, 10:34 pm

Ate too much

Constipation

Unwanted visitor in my house s**t

Itchy

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 9:36 am

Thanksgiving tomorrow = chores today

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 6:35 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

It makes me happy to know there is an even bigger procrastinator than I. :mrgreen:

OOP!
Wrong thread.
That makes me unhappy. :(
SaveFerris wrote:

After all your metrosexual activities you settled for a movie (in your mind).
Most guys would be aiming for something more amorous. :scratch:

Oh, that's right,
You are British. :mrgreen:
Err,
And that makes me sad. :(

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 6:50 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Ate too much

Constipation

Unwanted visitor in my house s**t

Itchy

Way too much information,
And,
You guessed it,
That makes me sad. :(

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 8:38 am

Anxiety.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 3:33 pm

I have a serious aversion to daylight and sunshine because my eyes are very sensitive. I decided to research "the darkest place on Earth", where I could live in peace without blinding migraines, and discovered that the darkest place is considered to be Rujkan, Norway. I was all set to move there when I googled and discovered this horrific insult:

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2017 ... ch-the-sun

WHY??? JUST, WHY???! !!

8O :evil:

lvpin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 3:38 pm

I had a panic attack in the morning. Great way to start the day!

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 3:39 pm

lvpin wrote:

How are you doing overall Ivpin? I've been worried about you since your breakdown post.

lvpin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 3:51 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
lvpin wrote:

How are you doing overall Ivpin? I've been worried about you since your breakdown post.

Thanks for checking up on me. I was barely functioning on the Saturday and stayed in bed most of the day and barely ate unfortunately. I was a bit better on the Sunday and foolishly thought I was ok to go to school. I forgot my lanyard and broke down crying, later having a panic attack because I lost my ability to read. I'm feeling better now and I talked to my pastoral manager, tutor and teachers. They are making a plan to help me now and are relaxing on the deadlines which is what I needed. Plus I'm allowed to wear sunglasses and have some really supportive classmates. I'm going to run tomorrow and see how I feel. Plus I'm going to do some things that comfort me (sounds weird but drawing bruises and scratches on myself + basic things). I have an anxiety disorder and get depression so this is becoming routine. Hope that's not too long.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm

lvpin wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
lvpin wrote:

Thanks for checking up on me. I was barely functioning on the Saturday and stayed in bed most of the day and barely ate unfortunately. I was a bit better on the Sunday and foolishly thought I was ok to go to school. I forgot my lanyard and broke down crying, later having a panic attack because I lost my ability to read. I'm feeling better now and I talked to my pastoral manager, tutor and teachers. They are making a plan to help me now and are relaxing on the deadlines which is what I needed. Plus I'm allowed to wear sunglasses and have some really supportive classmates. I'm going to run tomorrow and see how I feel. Plus I'm going to do some things that comfort me (sounds weird but drawing bruises and scratches on myself + basic things). I have an anxiety disorder and get depression so this is becoming routine. Hope that's not too long.

These are all proactive, self-caring steps. Good for you, Ivpin. I'm glad you are able to advocate for your needs.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 9:15 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I have a serious aversion to daylight and sunshine because my eyes are very sensitive. I decided to research "the darkest place on Earth", where I could live in peace without blinding migraines, and discovered that the darkest place is considered to be Rujkan, Norway. I was all set to move there when I googled and discovered this horrific insult:

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2017 ... ch-the-sun

WHY??? JUST, WHY???! ! !

8O :evil:

That is no good! Migraines are horrible. I hope you find darkness.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 2:19 pm

Denis Istomin lost another match at a Challenger in China. I hope he's not injured or ill. A couple of weeks ago he had to retire from a match after a medical timeout.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 11:06 am

Mother

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 12:54 pm

Hate life, hate my sister & have depression