Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 900 of 2001 [ 32007 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903 ... 2001  Next

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 6:44 pm

^Maybe you need some stitches?

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 6:48 pm

Froya wrote:
^Maybe you need some stitches?

Nah,

Beside, I would probably be institutionalized if I went to the hospital because of signs of self harm and I can honesty say those people are never ever EVER taken me alive again. If they attempt to, I will chose either death or jail but they are not institutionalizing me.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 6:50 pm

but they are not institutionalizing me.[/quote]
Nope just put you in a fishbowl for observation

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 6:54 pm

^Well, be careful then, deep cuts can have problems healing on there own and they might become infectious.

You never know, it might be a positive experience... getting some personal attention, and someone touching you in a frendly manner, and caring for you.. :)

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 7:09 pm

I hate authority, I hate all authority

I called the police when I was in harms way and they caused more harm, I told the medical community my feelings and they locked me in cage when I am not that hard to talk to or reason with. I would die before I go to a hospital and I would sooner become a vigilante then rely on the police to solve my problems. I hate human authority so much, I am never going to hospital again, I'll take my chances with infection. What would help me is telling me how to solve my problems and how to communicate, not to drug me to oblivion and handcuff me to a wall for 20 hours. I loathe authority, I have problems controlling myself when I lie to those bastards.

To be on topic, I would say that dealing with authority will make any day an unhappy one.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 10:34 pm

My carrier forced another useless update to my phone which broke some 3rd party apps i like. So f*****g annoying. The update added no new features whatsoever and there is no way to stop it from asking me to update. :x

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 10:19 am

Many things to do today and not enough time.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Sep 2016, 12:30 pm

I woke up early today cuz I had my alarm set to wake my girlfriend up so she could go to a reading & writing class. I had to pee when I woke up & I couldn't fall back to sleep after getting up to use the bathroom. I think I only got 4 to 4& a half hours of sleep. I may take a nap later but maybe now.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 12:32 pm

Noca wrote:
My carrier forced another useless update to my phone which broke some 3rd party apps i like. So f*****g annoying. The update added no new features whatsoever and there is no way to stop it from asking me to update. :x

Hey, I've noticed that with firmware updates for my router from time to time.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 2:04 pm

I saw something in today's newspaper about a bomb threat at the local university. Apparently it wasn't real and just someone's idea of a bad joke. Really bad. I even read they evacuated several schools in PEI because of the same threat.

Of course, if I was still in school I'd be glad to get the rest of the day off and be even secretly almost wishing I had the guts to do something like that myself. :twisted:

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 4:11 pm

A classmate rudely exclaimed to me that I was " just lucky" to have made a 109 on the A&P exam last week. I sometimes have a hard time reading people, but she was obviously peeved at me. I really don't like having my hard work reduced to a chance event.

Strangely, she also tried to cheat off of me on our lab practical today.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 4:30 pm

Strangely, she also tried to cheat off of me on our lab practical today.[/quote]

Shame on such person for committing such atrocity

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 5:29 am

A misunderstanding. It makes me feel stupid, and insecure. It pokes my "shame monster".

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 9:16 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I saw something in today's newspaper about a bomb threat at the local university. Apparently it wasn't real and just someone's idea of a bad joke. Really bad. I even read they evacuated several schools in PEI because of the same threat.

Of course, if I was still in school I'd be glad to get the rest of the day off and be even secretly almost wishing I had the guts to do something like that myself. :twisted:

I could not believe that that idiot managed to close every school in PEI. Colleges and universities effected too.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

23 Sep 2016, 10:36 am

Worrying about my future....

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 11:30 am

Had to cut my exercising short, because my stomach started acting up. :(