Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1587 of 2001 [ 32003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1584, 1585, 1586, 1587, 1588, 1589, 1590 ... 2001  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 8:41 am

Anxiety

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 9:59 am

My kitty died this morning. He was in a comatose state since yesterday but thankfully not in pain according to what the vet said.

I am thankful for the love he gave me and i understand that it was his time since he was pretty old but i will still miss him so much.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 10:05 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I was just accused by a certain WP member of forcing him to stay here on WP.

I would sincerely wish to quote on this to say, that I've never felt that you come across as forceful either in statements nor inference of such.. Well, everyone sees things in a different way not always in a clear context as was honorably demonstrated in your case sir.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 10:06 am

AprilR wrote:
My kitty died this morning. He was in a comatose state since yesterday but thankfully not in pain according to what the vet said.

I am thankful for the love he gave me and i understand that it was his time since he was pretty old but i will still miss him so much.

I honorably know how that feels; without, burdening you April..

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 10:15 am

longshot wrote:
AprilR wrote:

Thank you for your support. I got so many people's support from this forum and it really helped a lot.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 10:22 am

AprilR wrote:
longshot wrote:
AprilR wrote:

Thank you for your support. I got so many people's support from this forum and it really helped a lot.

Your admirably and honorably welcome :salut:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 1:17 pm

I will be attending an online / covid-style funeral for a 30-year old friend who committed suicide.

I can't even imagine how it will be. I can't imagine how the family will grieve without friends and family at their side.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 10:15 pm

AprilR wrote:

I'm so sorry, April :cry:

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 10:22 pm

Warm dragon hugs to Isabella and April, and anyone else dealing with loss (apologies if I missed specifically mentioning anyone, my brain is not at its best).

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 10:24 pm

AprilR wrote:

(((( APRIL! )))) :( :( :( I just saw this!

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet friend. You all loved him so well. :( :( :(

He was blessed to have you as his family.

Huge hugs!

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 10:37 pm

One of the people who ghosts me in text has encourage me to...text them to stay in touch. Apparently has noticed I don't text much anymore. That's a two-way street. Today they were going to have to sit on their butt for hours on end, but did have an event of shared interest to report on. Did they text? Whataya think?

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 1:48 am

Thank you everyone for thinking of me. I am sure my kitty had a happy life and he gave us so much happiness too. I feel calmer than i thought.

@Isabella: Thank you so much for your support also. I feel also blessed to have you as a friend.
I am so sorry for your loss. I never heard of a covid style funeral, obviously it will not be the same as a normal one but i wish it could put the family and friends' heart a little at ease.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 8:21 am

AprilR wrote:

((Hugs))I am sorry for your loss. You gave him so much love. :heart:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 9:23 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
AprilR wrote:

((Hugs))I am sorry for your loss. You gave him so much love. :heart:

Thank you so much.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 2:37 pm

I know your Kitty is in Kitty Heaven.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 3:22 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I know your Kitty is in Kitty Heaven.

Thank you so much. He was so full of love, sweet and cuddly that there is no way he isn't there.