Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1571 of 2005 [ 32072 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1568, 1569, 1570, 1571, 1572, 1573, 1574 ... 2005  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 9:36 am

Anxiety.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 10:05 am

on top of my other health problems now i have a GD foot sore. damn. i'm falling apart. i'm too young to be this GD old. :| i gotta start another thread about other old geezer aspies that are falling apart. :idea:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 11:01 am

Took my cat to the vet today and had some blood tests done. He is normally very patient and gentle but he really got scared today.
He has kidney failure, we will have him get an ultrasound also to determine what's causing it.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 12:20 pm

AprilR wrote:
Took my cat to the vet today and had some blood tests done. He is normally very patient and gentle but he really got scared today.
He has kidney failure, we will have him get an ultrasound also to determine what's causing it.

:( :( :( :(

Prayers for KittyR ! !

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 3:09 pm

^ Thank you so much! :heart: :heart: :heart:

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 6:51 pm

That so many autistic people often go without the help they need be it financial/occupational/social as a whole for many people on the spectrum across the world and in general

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 8:44 am

Executive dysfunction

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 8:46 am

Snow!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 9:03 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 9:04 am

Perfectionism

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 10:06 am

I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 11:34 am

not being able to sleep worth a good GD due to @#$%ing pain.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 2:16 pm

I received the second Pfizer vaccine injection yesterday morning.  This morning, I woke up to body aches, sensitivity to light, fatigue, and a general feeling of malaise.  I expected this; but I did not expect it to be more than a minor inconvenience.  I took the day off because I would have been useless at work.

Every real medical professional has told me that these symptoms are signs that my body is producing antibodies against the coronavirus.

Every "know-it-all" conspiracy theorist has told me their fantasies and lies about nanobots, fake vaccines, and how the coronavirus is allegedly not real.  F████ 'em. F████ 'em all.

I feel miserable; but when exposed to the coronavirus, I will survive, and the conspiracy theorists will die -- plain and simple.

My misery is temporary; but their stupidity will kill them -- and THAT makes me unhappy.

:(

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 2:21 pm

AprilR wrote:

I hope that you can figure out what's causing it and that you guys are able to keep him comfortable. My dog passed from kidney cancer and kidney failure, and it was very scary to have it happen so suddenly. Sending many hugs your way. :heart: :heart:

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 3:08 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
AprilR wrote:

Well wishes for kitty. I had a cat who lived contentedly for several more years after being diagnosed with kidney failure (due to age), the only thing was we had to give her subcutaneous fluids (can be done at home or at the vet). Hope it’s something that at least can be managed. And warm, calming dragon hugs for you, as well.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2021, 3:12 pm

MRI machine plus super sensitive hearing equals not fun at all.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"