Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1477 of 2004 [ 32050 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1474, 1475, 1476, 1477, 1478, 1479, 1480 ... 2004  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 1:50 pm

People not listening

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 2:05 pm

Having to wait for the motors to cool down on the milling machine. I don't like letting them get too hot because there's no way I'd get them repaired right now.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 2:23 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
I would feel the same as you, but conversely I realize that I would be torn in my grandmother's need to FEEL alive (not just BE alive). Thank God she lives in a household with a big family who are all takibg precautions.. So she doesn't have a break from them to begin with (whivh affects her too as she is too embarrassed about certain things that with a nurse or PSW or my mom sge wdnt be.. Hence she wantwd my mom to go n live with her during this so she wdnt have to rely on her grandkids..

I understand that aspect. I'm just really concerned. I don't have much of a familiar relationship with her from growing up. I understand only a little about who she actually is as a person. If she died now I would feel robbed and it would be like she didn't exist beyond being a name in a family tree. Hearing other people talk about generic details about her life wouldn't be the same as hearing her actual perspective and stories. She's my last living grandparent. Its a little selfish on my part.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 9:31 pm

Feyokien wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:
I would feel the same as you, but conversely I realize that I would be torn in my grandmother's need to FEEL alive (not just BE alive). Thank God she lives in a household with a big family who are all takibg precautions.. So she doesn't have a break from them to begin with (whivh affects her too as she is too embarrassed about certain things that with a nurse or PSW or my mom sge wdnt be.. Hence she wantwd my mom to go n live with her during this so she wdnt have to rely on her grandkids..

I understand that aspect. I'm just really concerned. I don't have much of a familiar relationship with her from growing up. I understand only a little about who she actually is as a person. If she died now I would feel robbed and it would be like she didn't exist beyond being a name in a family tree. Hearing other people talk about generic details about her life wouldn't be the same as hearing her actual perspective and stories. She's my last living grandparent. Its a little selfish on my part.

You're a very loving grandson. I hope she learns how much you value her and want to know her n her life stories better...

Btw above was ryped witu extrême typos but i actually used autocorrect now cant b botherex fr rest of post
Unhappy:
Shurdowns (mibor compared ro the worst( tryibg to disperse 5hem rsther than have a. Whols one.. Takes so muxg energy)
Exhaustyink
Funny one trekking roubd with md.. Tried to flood kitchrb twice..
Elder was pushed by funny one
Lucky i was right th ere

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 9:41 pm

I’m supposed to have something to eat before I take my pain pill, but I’m also experiencing enough nausea that I could only manage one spoonful of potato soup and two sips of milk - somehow I don’t think that’s enough. So unless the nausea abates and I eat more, I probably don’t get a pain pill tonight. That will not help at all with trying to get to sleep, a process I have recently grown to loathe (sleeping’s fine, being awake is fine (as long as I actually got enough sleep), but the space between? Nope.).

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 10:34 pm

At least my brother in law didnt buy tickets cuz I rreeeally dont wabt to go
But i feel annoyed at everyone like leave me alone n let me sleep in since XH is actually doing the rifht thing and 'splitting' weekend (he was supposed to but never does but since its a long weekend hes taking them basicaply fr 1 day.. Whoop di do :roll: )
.. U know the next day will be back to slavery so just let me be

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 8:39 am

Misunderstanding

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 10:45 am

New saw getting sent back because it's leaking oil, the vice is a pile of poo and it's ear shatteringly loud. It wasn't a cheap one either!

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 1:11 pm

Noticed admin here deleted my posts in response to someone who was whining about something that isnt true. Nothing I said was illogical or false

The complainer .also used names to complain about a person here who hadnt done anything wrong- irony being that person they targeted as being an issue to their sensibilities and anti conservative-- seems a conservative too - for as long as I've seen them here.. :roll:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 3:25 pm

someone on my facebook (parent of a child with global developmental delay like me ) shared this
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ghter.html

i dont believe anywhere in the world is safe for parents of special needs kids even a first world, EDUCATED nation has this happening as shown so how can any lesser nation be safe
(have read other bad things about UK now, to people with disabilities, like them having to fight for status because benefits stopped- eg someone with no limbs )
everyone who sees such things has to keep going and speaking up - regardless of how cruel and hopeless it seems -even the educated people (eg these officers) seem to have no logic or heart at times

B.Sisko
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Aug 2020, 3:30 pm

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 3:34 pm

once you get to a place where that person has less of an influence or power over you or your world (which will seem impossible depending on the circumstance ) u can detach heal and even find humour in their indefatigable attempts to break the spine you have developed. not saying they have zero opportunities to ruin things going forward that they will take full advantage of, but laughing at and being amused by someone is very nice compared to how things used to be. they want you to fall for it again and into the spiral - if u see it for what it is - a fiction concocted by them - and see them as kids trying to peddle it (eg kids trying to pass off ripped up homework with a story involving fugitives and mafia and car accidents) - they will continue to lose their power over u which to them is the worst thing

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2020, 10:03 am

Tiredness

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2020, 12:23 pm

People who should know how to properly spell my name (kinda part of their job honestly) continue to do so incorrectly in emails.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2020, 1:17 pm

worry

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2020, 7:30 pm

Didn't want to drop kids off today at dad's..wanted to keep them here overnight.. But therapist was coming there.. :( so i had to carry my angelic elder son who was asleep to the car . and his brother (also asleep)..

(God bless anyone who keeps elder alive n happy n relatively healthy compared to what he can be without their help- including this Country n govt even Doug Ford for helping with everything related to him money or services or just the caring and understanding that most ppl in this society have for special needs ppl )