Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1496 of 2005 [ 32071 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1493, 1494, 1495, 1496, 1497, 1498, 1499 ... 2005  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 10:42 am

Rain

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 11:25 am

mother

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 12:15 pm

Steve1963 wrote:
^^^ I hope he's ok. If he's young nd strong odds are he will be.

Thank you. He has pneumonia now. Not in the hospital but monitoring oxygen in blood with some kind of meter.

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 12:18 pm

Feyokien wrote:
Steve1963 wrote:
^^^ I hope he's ok. If he's young nd strong odds are he will be.

Thank you. He has pneumonia now. Not in the hospital but monitoring oxygen in blood with some kind of meter.

pneumonia sucks. i've been there. hopefully he gets through it with flying colors, and it doesn't turn into something worse.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 10:26 pm

There is only one of me to go around. :(

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2020, 4:10 am

Sheldon Cooper: "When people are stupid, it makes me sad."
Pepe: When the world is stupid, it makes me sad.
I am *very* sad. :(

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2020, 8:30 am

Cold and raining today.

greenmm37
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Oct 2020, 10:09 am

Interesting morning...
Left therapy while what seemed like a small Trump rally was rolling out across the street; went out of my way to avoid getting in the middle of them (loads of vehicles and whatnot) only to find out when I got on the highway that this was a citywide thing and there were hundreds (literally) of cars flying Trump/Thin Blue Line/Confederate flags rolling down the highway and majorly disrupting traffic. Kind of set off a lot of my anxieties about how politically charged the country is right now and the election upcoming...how I want to move out to live on my own but am scared my agoraphobia will get so much worse. I live with my parents now, who are Trump supporters and I am definitely not but we never talk about it (they carry on about politics all the time but I keep my mouth shut). I'm frightened what their response will be to the election/if the Trump COVID situation goes south, etc. Just scared...had a little panic attack while driving because my thoughts spiral like that.

Also had just come from therapy where I had to come to terms with whether I should move forward with my feelings for someone, feeling discouraged about maybe having to let go of years of feelings, and it felt very tense between me and my therapist so I already wasn't calm.

Sorry - my thoughts spiral like this. But it all made me generally unhappy. I hope I can find a way to enjoy the rest of my day.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2020, 11:13 am

Conflict

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2020, 11:16 am

Neighbours arguing

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2020, 10:17 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 8:32 am

Anxiety

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 6:44 pm

I was just accused by my NT sister for being lazy.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 6:46 pm

greenmm37 wrote:
Interesting morning...
Left therapy while what seemed like a small Trump rally was rolling out across the street; went out of my way to avoid getting in the middle of them (loads of vehicles and whatnot) only to find out when I got on the highway that this was a citywide thing and there were hundreds (literally) of cars flying Trump/Thin Blue Line/Confederate flags rolling down the highway and majorly disrupting traffic. Kind of set off a lot of my anxieties about how politically charged the country is right now and the election upcoming...how I want to move out to live on my own but am scared my agoraphobia will get so much worse. I live with my parents now, who are Trump supporters and I am definitely not but we never talk about it (they carry on about politics all the time but I keep my mouth shut). I'm frightened what their response will be to the election/if the Trump COVID situation goes south, etc. Just scared...had a little panic attack while driving because my thoughts spiral like that.

Also had just come from therapy where I had to come to terms with whether I should move forward with my feelings for someone, feeling discouraged about maybe having to let go of years of feelings, and it felt very tense between me and my therapist so I already wasn't calm.

Sorry - my thoughts spiral like this. But it all made me generally unhappy. I hope I can find a way to enjoy the rest of my day.

Did all turn out ok with the rest of your day?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 6:46 pm

I need to shop for avocados. :(

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 6:49 pm

I forgot to buy laundry detergent earlier today.

But I'll do it tomorrow.