Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 521 of 2002 [ 32020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524 ... 2002  Next

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 10:00 pm

More of a mild annoyance rather than something that upset me, but... For some reason, someone started to put a series of Let's Plays of Trauma Center: Second Opinion on Youtube but some of the videos are missing (For example, they have videos 1 through 3 and 5 through 6 but 4 is missing) It's kind of annoying since I haven't played the game in years and would like to become reacquainted with the story and characters. :?

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 2:52 am

Something tripped my powerpoint circuit overnight and I had no time to troubleshoot this morning. Now my fridge contents are warm.

I can't find the culprit as every plug-in electrical item is working fine. I don't know why the safety switch went off. Power surge maybe?

KookyKitten
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Aug 2013, 3:22 am

Family problems.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 9:06 am

IdahoRose wrote:
More of a mild annoyance rather than something that upset me, but... For some reason, someone started to put a series of Let's Plays of Trauma Center: Second Opinion on Youtube but some of the videos are missing (For example, they have videos 1 through 3 and 5 through 6 but 4 is missing) It's kind of annoying since I haven't played the game in years and would like to become reacquainted with the story and characters. :?

I hate it when this happens.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

05 Aug 2013, 9:49 am

I woke up early with chest pains this morning. That was annoying.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 1:05 pm

anxiety

Vectorspace
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 2:07 pm

I'm on vacation, but I need to order a train ticket, make a dentist appointment and complete a form. It sound ridiculous, but this is stressful to me.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 2:57 pm

I just read that a python escaped from a pet store in New Brunswick escaped and killed two small boys. The article didn't say how the snake killed them. But instead of feeling awful for the boys and their families like a normal person with empathy should, instead I felt upset because I knew this is just going to feed on peoples' fears and hatred of snakes in general. One "genius" said no one should have snakes as pets "only sick people want the dam[sic] things". I wanted to reply that while I don't recommend owning pythons or boas as pets there are smaller types of snakes that make good pets and are harmless to humans, and that "cute and cuddly" animals like dogs kill more people than any other kind of pet. But I couldn't submit it because the stupid website would let me use my FB account unless I made up yet another stupid password first. And I doubt the snake-haters would listen to reason, anyway.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 6:29 pm

The satellite TV company providing me cable took away a channel that I regularly watch, and it is a local channel. A local channel! If they are going to take a channel away, at least take away a cable channel that I don't care for! :x

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 6:30 pm

It's the last day of my long weekend.

Vectorspace
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2013, 10:03 am

I suck at talking to unknown people.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2013, 1:09 pm

feeling very weak and run down... decided to force myself to dig through my insurance stuff and made a couple uncomfortable phone calls to figure out who my doctor is to schedule an appointment, only to finally reach the doctor's office and find out that they are closed on Tuesdays and was told to call back tomorrow -_-

Cilantro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Aug 2013, 1:55 pm

Nothing to do but Internet, which is pretty much the Ramen noodles of pastimes. Maybe I can clean my bathroom or something...

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2013, 2:41 pm

It is raining out.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2013, 2:54 pm

Finally got my infected/abscessed tooth pulled this morning.....I have had the pain for over a week, had to go on antibiotics until the infection was controlled and the swelling went down enough so the work could be done.

Supposed to stay still today so the bleeding doesn't start again, so I STILL cannot get anything done!

But Thank God for dental insurance!!

Sylkat

rapidroy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 11:58 pm

Samsonite folding chairs, who designs them?, why do they feel like they are digging and cutting into my back?, is it like that for NTs too? Also to make things worse they were all tie-wraped together so we had no personal space and had to feel my neighbours arms and legs and they had to feel mine. At least the concert was good enough to make up or it although no one should have to pay any amount of legal currancy to have to sit in those pieces of junk. Surly a couple simple changes to the mold would provide a decent chair worthy of my ticket money.