Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1476 of 2000 [ 31993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1473, 1474, 1475, 1476, 1477, 1478, 1479 ... 2000  Next

mariasilv
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jul 2020, 10:33 pm

Going back to college in the fall is giving me anxiety when covid is going around. :?

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2020, 11:08 pm

Inability to sign in to YouTube.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2020, 11:21 pm

My adorable Makkah that I can only watch live videos of. .. Wish I were there... Wish I could visit again... I am not clicking on the vids anymore cuzall they do is make me cry.. I miss it .. Saw some images of it on youtube page recommended fr me.. Began crying.. I love you my favourite place. I dont know that i will ever be there again .. Im crying because it means so much to me and Im missing and remembering it as well as what the situation is now. Not just there but everywhere. The best time was there. I don't belong anywhere else and seeing the images and videos makes me feel that peace and belonging again and I feel so much love for the guardians of it and the caretakers and security etc.

But where is that feeling to be found elsewhere anymore? We ruined our world.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2020, 8:41 am

Anxiety

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2020, 2:01 pm

Not able to try out my new saw because it was too hot outside. Whenever I went out there I could understand how an ice cream feels when under a blowlamp.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2020, 7:43 pm

I was treated as a scapegoat for other peoples anger yet again.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2020, 11:05 pm

An ad I saw which was more like a detailed news report

Saw nobody

Thought my friend wd drop by seemed she was hinting she wanted ti but i have no formak clothes n home is a mess n cleaning lady has scheduled n cancelled the day OF multiple times the past 3 weeks..

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2020, 11:16 pm

It was VERY HOT today.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 8:46 am

Waiting

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 2:59 pm

My plans with my friends for tomorrow most likely aren't going to happen and I'm feeling very disappointed.

My Tumblr

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 8:19 pm

The cursed cicadas have started up again :evil:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 9:39 pm

My mom finally decided to move my grandmother to a new care home. Picked her up yesterday, dropping her off on Monday at the new place much closer. Proceeded to take my grandmother to do all the things the vulnerable elderly still shouldn't be doing today. My outgoing sister and her fiance visited without masks or social distancing, took her to get a haircut, took her get some take out food. Sent me pictures of all of it. I wanted to scream.

B.Sisko
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Aug 2020, 10:18 pm

high blood pressure

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 6:44 am

Feyokien wrote:
My mom finally decided to move my grandmother to a new care home. Picked her up yesterday, dropping her off on Monday at the new place much closer. Proceeded to take my grandmother to do all the things the vulnerable elderly still shouldn't be doing today. My outgoing sister and her fiance visited without masks or social distancing, took her to get a haircut, took her get some take out food. Sent me pictures of all of it. I wanted to scream.

I think a lot of ppl esp NTs are thinking life with all the precautions( to the degree that they work) is not worth living.

I would feel the same as you, but conversely I realize that I would be torn in my grandmother's need to FEEL alive (not just BE alive). Thank God she lives in a household with a big family who are all takibg precautions.. So she doesn't have a break from them to begin with (whivh affects her too as she is too embarrassed about certain things that with a nurse or PSW or my mom sge wdnt be.. Hence she wantwd my mom to go n live with her during this so she wdnt have to rely on her grandkids..

As all nurses n PSWs have been stopped because they dobt want my grandma to catch covid19 via visitors coming and going

But my mom tried for weeksbut still Abu dhabi wdnt allow it. A relief fr me but not fr my grandmother

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 6:50 am

maycontainthunder wrote:
Not able to try out my new saw because it was too hot outside. Whenever I went out there I could understand how an ice cream feels when under a blowlamp.

Haha well put

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 1:47 pm

Anxiety