Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 523 of 2001 [ 32011 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526 ... 2001  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 10:24 am

I had to shop today.

coffeebean
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 2:47 pm

I left my lunch on the counter when I left home. All that for nothing... guess I'll eat it tomorrow instead.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 4:19 pm

what made me unhappy today was ....$....

T_
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2013, 5:18 pm

I've got a cold/sinus infection. I'm feeling pretty rough right now

I think I'm dumb, or maybe just happy...

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 9:13 pm

very bad case of nepotism at work

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 9:16 pm

Just everything and then really nothing. Too much worrying about not being perfect (new job).

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 10:21 pm

I paid the rent. That was okay, but the expenditure brings me closer to homelessness because disability hasn't kicked in yet.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 2:49 am

I had to get a new phone. First I went to Harvey Norman but there were people getting served by the sales guy right in front of the cabinet where the unlocked phones are and they were there for aaaaages. So I just said f**k it, and I went to Big W but they were out of the model I wanted. I went to Dick Smith but they had it for $50 extra than it costs everywhere else. Then I went to JB Hifi and they didn't have it. Then I went to officeworks and they had it but only in black. I got it anyway as I was sick of running around. I open it up and realise it only takes micro sims. D'oh!! Another trip to the Telstra shop tomorrow to see if they can give me one.

On the upside I can fit plenty of music on the phone to use as ringtones. The same can't be said of the SMS tones though; you can only choose from the ones that are installed on there.

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 3:47 am

blue_bean wrote:
I had to get a new phone. First I went to Harvey Norman but there were people getting served by the sales guy right in front of the cabinet where the unlocked phones are and they were there for aaaaages. So I just said f**k it, and I went to Big W but they were out of the model I wanted. I went to Dick Smith but they had it for $50 extra than it costs everywhere else. Then I went to JB Hifi and they didn't have it. Then I went to officeworks and they had it but only in black. I got it anyway as I was sick of running around. I open it up and realise it only takes micro sims. D'oh!! Another trip to the Telstra shop tomorrow to see if they can give me one.

On the upside I can fit plenty of music on the phone to use as ringtones. The same can't be said of the SMS tones though; you can only choose from the ones that are installed on there.

Telstra isn't that great for phones. Get an iPhone.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 4:34 am

I didn't go to Telstra for the phone, I have my own unlocked phone with a simple $20/mth plan. I went to Telstra shop yesterday for an account related issue that I tried to get fixed.

No I don't see the sense in getting a phone that costs as much as a desktop PC. The phone I got today is my first ever smart phone and even then it's the absolute bottom of the range. I don't care what the technosnobs think.

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 4:40 am

blue_bean wrote:
I didn't go to Telstra for the phone, I have my own unlocked phone with a simple $20/mth plan. I went to Telstra shop yesterday for an account related issue that I tried to get fixed.

No I don't see the sense in getting a phone that costs as much as a desktop PC. The phone I got today is my first ever smart phone and even then it's the absolute bottom of the range. I don't care what the technosnobs think.

HEY; I represent that.

There again, I have an iPhone 4S (On contract, with Telstra) and a BlackBerry Z10 (on contract, with Optus)....

keira
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 6:54 am

I'm so cold. :(

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 8:42 am

Stupid migraine.

*Runs over head with rc tank*

b9
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 9:42 am

i think i have torn a thoracic muscle due to the laughter i experienced whilst i was was playing far cry 3 last night. far cry 3 is hilarious if you look at it from a certain angle.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 12:50 pm

I learned Bobby Flay from the Cooking Network is married. Bummer. :lol:

Epsilon
Toucan
Toucan

05 Oct 2013, 2:44 pm

The fact that I have to read 60 pages in a history textbook.