Anyone collect Action figures? Do you know a good product?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2011, 9:10 am

I'm really into collecting action figures! moslty Transformers, but I also collect new Gi-Joes and superheroes such as Marvel and DC.
I collect some generic soldeir figures as well...

I'd like to know if their are any good products from other toy lines that other's colllect.
maybe someone could get me interested in a new product line?

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2011, 11:38 pm

I like Bandai figures. I collected a lot of Gundam figures and model kits. Gundam and other mecha anime in general. But if you like Gundam, Gundam figures are where it's at. I love Gundam. Most Gundam figures are made by Bandai, so yeah.

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2011, 9:00 am

Quote:
I like Bandai figures. I collected a lot of Gundam figures and model kits. Gundam and other mecha anime in general. But if you like Gundam, Gundam figures are where it's at. I love Gundam. Most Gundam figures are made by Bandai, so yeah

I used to have some Gundam figures, maybe If I find the parts I could fix them. Becuase I sort of tore them apart, (i'm not sure why)
I do like Gundam mechs, but I don't know where to get any. Do they still make them?

I've always wnted to put an army of Gundam mechs up against an armada of cybertronian robots.

Basicly, Transformers vs Gundam on one shelf. that would be nice!

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 4:53 pm

transformingcar wrote:
Quote:
I like Bandai figures. I collected a lot of Gundam figures and model kits. Gundam and other mecha anime in general. But if you like Gundam, Gundam figures are where it's at. I love Gundam. Most Gundam figures are made by Bandai, so yeah

I used to have some Gundam figures, maybe If I find the parts I could fix them. Becuase I sort of tore them apart, (i'm not sure why)
I do like Gundam mechs, but I don't know where to get any. Do they still make them?

I've always wnted to put an army of Gundam mechs up against an armada of cybertronian robots.

Basicly, Transformers vs Gundam on one shelf. that would be nice!

I last got my kits a couple years ago at gundamstoreandmore.com, as far as locally, well...nowhere. Gundam's become pretty dead here in America over the past few years...EVEN THOUGH GUNDAM IS LIKE THE COOLEST ANIME EVER! It makes me kinda angry, nobody gives Gundam any love anymore. Gundam is sweet. I love Gundam.

Oh, BTW, if you like transforming stuff, look into Macross. And Robotech, but Robotech is actually Macross, Southern Cross, and Mospeada, all unrelated shows combined into one show for America. Transforming planes, yo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg-2B2VDFlg Macross II OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL8mnvS54Qc original macross opening with a cover song

My fave mecha anime has to be Patlabor, but toys and models for that are a bit obscure. I LOVE PATLABOR TOO OMG PATLABOR IS THE BEST!! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9UtUzjUA5Q Patlabor OP.