Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 11:47 pm

Finally! I've been trying like the dickens to come up with something new here that might last a while. Let's see if this works. Think of a stupid expression you know, and mess with it creatively.

For example, my wife is always sighing, "Oh, fudge in a bucket!"

One day I was reworking our finances, and had reached the point of utter frustration and shouted:

"Ah, f****n' THE BUDGET!"

Anyone else got any?

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2011, 9:44 pm

Really? Nothing?

Hmph! I'd play by myself, but I can't think of anymore. Maybe that's the problem. :scratch:

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2011, 9:46 pm

Sorry xD I've got nothin'.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

06 Dec 2011, 9:57 pm

When something you're trying to find is really small, it's like trying to find a heroin junkie a clean syringe in a biohazard box full of used ones.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2011, 11:08 pm

The diaper was hanging like a poo poo on a leaf.