Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2011, 4:41 pm

Wrong Planet is looking for loyal hardworking Rothchild Zionist shapeshifting reptilians to be employed posting pro government, anti freedom ravings. You will be responsible for changing the direction of society, in a manner approved by state agencies.

Applicants can invent an image that is clean and wholesome, all the while serving overlords in a dark and secretive manner.

A secret handshake will be included, as will a spiritual delineation comparable with most double agents, liars and thieves.

Welcome to the land of the free. And the home of the................rave

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=for...iw=656&bih=355

Last edited by Surfman on 02 Jun 2011, 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2011, 4:46 pm

http://www.bestforumposting.com/

Welcome to Best Forum Posting

Paid Forum Posting At Your Service

Best Forum Posting knows that constructing a community forum on the Internet can be very challenging and difficult to achieve. People want to join a message board that is full of interesting discussions, lively chitchat, and informative conversations. Potential members would like to interact with other people in a active community if there isn't a community or any appealing discussions they will leave. To avoid this, you can use paid forum posting to gain visibility on the search engines. You simply pay us to post on your bulletin board and will cause your forum come alive with stimulating content and fascinating discussions for all to view.

Paid Forum Posting

Are you frustrated and bored on your abandon or extinct message board community? We provide superior and expert paid forum posters that professionally post to your message board applying key word content to help expand your community. We offer numerous posting packages that you will be able to select from. Forum administrators and moderators may decide which package best fits your business needs. Customized paid posting packages are also available. Just think! You’ll never again suffer through the pain and hassle of trying to create a thriving community all on your own. To read more about our writers, click on our FAQ page.

Social Media Marketing Services

Our marketing strategy consists of on-line proficiencies to optimize your message board community using popular services like twitter, face book and many others.

Join Our Team of Writers Today!

Come Grow with us! As a part of our team, we can elevate your writing skills, knowledge, and experience by presenting you the opportunity to grow with us and put your talent to work. At bestforumposting.com , our writers are not bounded to just paid posting. Writers can also post in blogs, write articles, proofread, write reviews, and perform market research. Future services will be unceasingly added as our company grows and fresh developments emerge. For this reason, we acknowledge that your talents and skills are significant to us. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with a focus and passion to expand your horizons, we may have what you are searching for. Whether you are a stay at home mom, senior citizen with real world experience, or a college graduate, we would like to hear from you. Complete our application for review today!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2011, 4:48 pm

I'm interested. :)

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 6:50 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm interested. :)

So am I if the money is good. Unfortunately, you may be employed by Autism Speaks, and be required to speak of them, only in good terms.

Sometimes I wish I was more corruptible :arrow:

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

Spot the paid posters!

KemoreJ
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2011, 7:41 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks Surfman for the early morning burst of laughter.

I thought this might be the case. Now I know I'm not imagining things.

You write so well. Do you write in advertising or something?

Thank you so much for the boost.

:D

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 7:47 pm

Nope. I'm your common garden variety loser.

I used to work in a book store and love literature, but I made very good money mining in the WA desert, and near you in Esperance.

yes, they are EVERYWHERE

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2011, 3:28 pm

If tambo falls over can I get his job? I can do that thing much better, if the money is right

Its all about the money aint it?

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2011, 4:15 pm

I'm still waiting for my first check out of (what?) hundreds I'm probably owed. :roll:

I'm already rich if the guy whose owed the most really is the winner.

Gotta take a break now though. It's time for my third baloney sandwich today. :?

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2011, 4:23 pm

I actually do get paid for posting on my phone network's forum. Everyone who uses it does. Totally legit and awesome :P

Wouldn't trust these guys, though, they can't even spell "face book" properly.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2011, 4:36 pm

(Thread moved from Autism discussion to Random)

pete1061
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2011, 6:35 pm

Businesses like that make me sick.

Diagnosed in 2005