Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 12:17 pm

Lately I have been hearing the almost constant sound of high heels walking on a hard and solid underground. Maybe it's a wooden floor or something. I am not the type of person who finds it necessary to complain about the slightest noise and it doesn't really bother me. I just wonder who the owner of these heels is because I didn't hear that sound before. It is fairly recent.

At first it I thought it was a woman who likes to wear slightly tacky stiletto pumps but I am beginning to have some doubts about that now. I think it may be a drag queen. There is something aggressive and resolute about the sound of those heels.
There may be a connection between the "stalking" bully of my previous topic and the pounding of these heals. :idea:

Anyway, ignore this post if you will. I was just thinking out loud.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 12:39 pm

I am probably overhearing something I am not supposed to hear. My theory is that the stalking bully is the boyfriend of the drag queen and that they are probably envolved in some sort of a strange sexual roleplay or something. This may come across as bizarre but it is the world I live in nowadays.

It would be a relief if the appartmencomplex I am living in at the moment would have soundproof walls and floors.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 12:54 pm

It's a good thing that it is very unlikely that the drag lady in question is not active on a forum like this.
The sound of those heels alone is quite frightening and intimidating.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 5:22 pm

I think they have left. Permanently I hope but I don't dare to be too optimistic yet.
Maybe they are going to spend he rest of their lives in harmonious bliss somewhere else. Yeah!! :cheers:

GregCav
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 5:37 pm

Where and when do you hear these sounds?

Do you know anbody who is a drag-queen?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 7:30 pm

Boots with heels can sound like the high heels you are talking about too. Sometimes shorter guys wear boots with an inch or so heel on them and they can sound like that, depending on how they walk. Is it click, click, click, click or is it a CLICKclick, CLICKclick, CLICKclick, CLICKclick? When ladies walk in high heels like that we basically put our entire foot down at once and not put weight on the heel then then toe or else it will break the heel off. I'd imagine drag queens walk the same way in them. So, depending on what it sounds like you can tell if it's actual high heel shoes or boots with a heel.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com