30 Apr 2012, 10:38 pm

yeah

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2012, 10:57 pm

Oh where do I begin? :lol:
I have some truely hilarious stories of the hi jinks my mom pulled when I was younger, I'll ave to get around to putting a list up here in due time.

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

30 Apr 2012, 11:13 pm

In semi-rage comic style!

*Le (la?) 3-year-old me, walking up a mountain trail with my parents*
Me: *runs ahead, stops, turns around, and waits*
Mom/dad: *catches up to me eventually*
Me (translated from Mandarin Chinese): Daddy, pick me up! *hugs both of dad's legs so that he cannot walk further*
*Le dad has no choice but to pick me up on his shoulders and carry me up the mountain!*

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2012, 1:04 am

Hmm, first one that comes to mind is when I put an egg in my dads shoe right before he left for work. He was a train engineer at the time, he had to wear said egg shoe for about 11 hours :twisted:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2012, 3:17 am

Albirea wrote:
In semi-rage comic style!

*Le (la?) 3-year-old me, walking up a mountain trail with my parents*
Me: *runs ahead, stops, turns around, and waits*
Mom/dad: *catches up to me eventually*
Me (translated from Mandarin Chinese): Daddy, pick me up! *hugs both of dad's legs so that he cannot walk further*
*Le dad has no choice but to pick me up on his shoulders and carry me up the mountain!*

Aww that's really sweet/cute! :D

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2012, 3:19 am

my mother used to scream at me to wake up in the morning to make her coffee. one day i crushed up garlic tablets and put them in her coffee. she didn't need the caffine hit to get her out of bed that morning. :twisted:

So I'm never in a rush

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2012, 3:36 pm

When I was 4 I was obsessed with holes and putting things in holes my family and I were on a trip back from yellowstone and I put dominoes in the air conditioner so the air conditioner stopped working and we had to drive in the heat haha. My family never forgets and keeps bringing it up from time to time.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2012, 3:48 pm

Put some ketchup on our cat, and told mom the cat was bleeding. She came rushing out of the bathroom and then tried to wash it off of her, only to have her run off. :P

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 12:19 pm

When I was 4, my cousins cat died.
Me, being 4, and loving any animal, was absolutely devistated.

Mistake number 1: My guardian told me that the kitty would go to kitty heaven, but in order to do so, I had to bury him first.

So, he picked a spot, and I dug the hole and we buried him.

Me being me, the next night I checked to see if the kitty had gone to kitty heaven yet, so I dug him up to check. Needless to say he was still there, which meant that I picked him up and ran screaming into the house, yelling that he had lied to me and there was no such thing as kitty heaven, or that for whatever reason, they wouldn't let him into kitty heaven. I was determined to recitfy it if they in fact, would not let him into kitty heaven.

Mistake number 2: He said that they would, I just had to wait a bit longer, and he told me to bury him again and that by tomorrow night, he would be in kitty heaven.

Since I thought he had already lied to me once, I buried the cat again, but I buried him with his tail above ground so I could tell when he went without having to dig him up again. 8O
(later on he admitted that the tail above the ground bit was ingenious at the time)

My guardian had to sneak out the next night before I snuck out to check and had to bury him in a different spot so I though he had gone to kitty heaven to put an end to the whole fiasco, before there were some full on meltdowns.

Moral of the story: Don't lie to an aspie kid, you will never hear the end of it.

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 1:01 pm

Kjas wrote:
When I was 4, my cousins cat died.
Me, being 4, and loving any animal, was absolutely devistated.

Mistake number 1: My guardian told me that the kitty would go to kitty heaven, but in order to do so, I had to bury him first.

So, he picked a spot, and I dug the hole and we buried him.

Me being me, the next night I checked to see if the kitty had gone to kitty heaven yet, so I dug him up to check. Needless to say he was still there, which meant that I picked him up and ran screaming into the house, yelling that he had lied to me and there was no such thing as kitty heaven, or that for whatever reason, they wouldn't let him into kitty heaven. I was determined to recitfy it if they in fact, would not let him into kitty heaven.

Mistake number 2: He said that they would, I just had to wait a bit longer, and he told me to bury him again and that by tomorrow night, he would be in kitty heaven.

Since I thought he had already lied to me once, I buried the cat again, but I buried him with his tail above ground so I could tell when he went without having to dig him up again. 8O
(later on he admitted that the tail above the ground bit was ingenious at the time)

My guardian had to sneak out the next night before I snuck out to check and had to bury him in a different spot so I though he had gone to kitty heaven to put an end to the whole fiasco, before there were some full on meltdowns.

Moral of the story: Don't lie to an aspie kid, you will never hear the end of it.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahaha you chuncked a good laugh out of me.

my stuff aren't really that special. i remember ripping to shreds every single book in the house. I guess I that much liked reading. I think it was the first early sign of the school failure prophecy, in which of course.... you get it...

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 1:05 pm

I pranked called my mom all the time :lol:

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 1:57 pm

When I was 13, my best friend and I used to like to play around with the phone. We would read the front of the phone book and find all kinds of things that were fun, like three way calling on a per call basis. That was fun to have someone on the phone and call someone else and not tell them about the third party.

Then we came to the international calling section.

Oh
My
God
You can do this???????????

LETS DO IT!

The phone book had a map and lists of countries and instructions for the different codes and they even told you how many numbers were in that country's phone number. So we started random dialing. To lots of places. People would answer, many times not in English, and one of us would say "Hello? We are calling from America. What's it like over there?" Usually we got hung up on but occasionally we got another kid.

We spent several afternoons doing that. My mother didn't get home from work until about 6, so we had from 3:30 until then to call the world. And we did.

And then the phone bill came.

We were both smart girls and got good grades, but we actually never thought that it would be that much. It only cost change according to the phone book. Neither of us knew that they meant per minute. That phone bill was almost $600, a lot of money now but even more back in 1977.

That was probably the worst thing I did. That I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll think of more and I'll come back and post them.

I look forward to reading all ya'll's stories

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 2:07 pm

This one time, I was born

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

02 May 2012, 2:37 pm

Vigilans wrote:
8O

:lmao: You so funny...

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 2:49 pm

Vigilans wrote:

Oh, yours didn't want you either huh?

Did they try to hide it or just admit it outright?

Join the club! :lol:

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2012, 2:57 pm

Kjas wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

Oh, yours didn't want you either huh?

Did they try to hide it or just admit it outright?

Join the club! :lol:

I was kept in a sensory deprivation chamber for 3 years- deprived of all senses except a loop track of Queen's "Flash" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTd ... re=related