Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 3:27 pm

People who just hate the damn guts out of you and actually want to make your life as miserable as possible or possibly want you dead?

I personally have none, but I think at least someone must have or had people like that in their lives?

How do you deal with these people?

I'm talking about people who go further than bullying and actually terrorize you or people you know and won't get away at all after years or even centuries.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 3:31 pm

Yes I do, one, who use to be my best friend for 10+ years. I doubt he wants to bother tracking me down though, though I had to remove him/block him from all my video game/facebook/aim contacts.

I think he's really less a nemesis and more someone who went from being a friend to suddenly not respecting me but keeping me around for certain reasons (Gaming, chat) but one day I just told him how I was truly feeling about him in this really heart felt yet angry letter (VERY, very long story most here don't care to read) to someone who views me as the most pathetic human being ever. We use to have this gaming friend who displayed many classical traits of the aspie (he still lives with his mom, never had a job, big social issues) and he was always the buttend of jokes and stuff, to the point where my friend admitted to thinking he was the most pathetic human being ever. Now I think I feel that little niche too (I've always been slight friends with the aforementioned guy but now I'm trying to build more of a friendship with him).

Last edited by NeueZiel on 12 May 2012, 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 3:44 pm

Sometimes I've made people very angry with me (which I'll admit is justified) and sometimes people dislike me for no apparent reason. But no one has deliberately gone out of their way to make my life miserable (aside from typical schoolyard bullying when I was a kid), and I don't think anyone is angry at me enough to want me dead. I could always be wrong though...

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

12 May 2012, 3:48 pm

Yes, but I don't like to think about them.

DogOfJudah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 May 2012, 3:49 pm

You're not human if you haven't got people who both love and hate you

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 3:51 pm

DogOfJudah wrote:
You're not human if you haven't got people who both love and hate you

Not all of us get out enough anymore due to more severe social anxieties we have. This isn't normal but we're still human like everyone else. This is one of the reasons I'm getting counseling, due to extreme paranoia and fear of being hated by everyone. I'm sure other people feel the same way, its just a shame some of us are so non-confrontational and hate fighting yet people will always find a reason to hate us (I'm using "us" in general as human beings, not just autistic people)

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 4:13 pm

There's at least 3 folks (possibly more) on this site actually.

And in real life, I lost count I think.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

12 May 2012, 4:14 pm

To be honest, I don't give a damn. You either like me, or you don't.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 4:51 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

Best attitude to have :)

keira
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 4:54 pm

I don't have enemies. I don't think I ever had. Enemy and hate are very strong words, I think.
Sure, there are people I dislike and there's people (probably more in number) that dislike me. But my feelings towards the people I disliked were never strong enough for me to do something about it, except maybe whine about it or avoid. And I don't think I'm that important to people who dislike me that they would plot against me.
Maybe I'm just too oblivious, though.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 5:09 pm

Yep, I sure do. My oldest son's dopehead baby mama. She's tried to tear our family apart and hates me for some reason even though I've never done anything to her except yelled at her one time for something she did. She's turned him against me and has turned two of my other kids and my husband and mother against me for a time, but they all dislike her now and see how she is.

She is probably the only person on the planet who if something horrible happened to, I would sing and be extremely happy. As long as nothing happened to my son or grandbaby that is.

I hate that b*tch with a passion. Lot's of stuff has been done to me throughout my life and I've thought I hated the people who did those bad things, but it's NOTHING like the hatred I feel for her.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 5:24 pm

Probably. I do not care though. They are not enemies worth respect

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

12 May 2012, 5:27 pm

NeueZiel wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

Best attitude to have :)

Yup. Better to be happy than let one person out of seven billion ruin your life.

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 5:41 pm

I don't consider anyone to be an enemy. I think if you dislike people to this point it would just fill you with resentment and there's enough negativity in most of our lives as it is, why add to it? There are people I don't like for sure and would avoid at all costs, but not to that extent. With the blunders and failures I experience in my own life, I guess I'm my own worst enemy sometimes.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 5:42 pm

In my case I can't really say... I mean sure I do hate people who have gone out of their way to bully me (strange how they're always in a gang...)
As much as I have been put through I honestly don't care what happens to them... the only people worth knowing are the ones that aren't bullying.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 6:50 pm

Some bullies in school always targeted me for the verbal stuff (which stopped when I added the physical stuff; which I feel guilty for), but other than that, no one appears to dislike me in such a way.

But then, I don't really know all that many people.