The affects of Lambda frequencies on the mind.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Mike1
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2012, 11:07 am

I've been using binaural beats for almost a year now to adjust my state of mind. I tried a lot of different ones to experience the affects and the Theta frequency, 7Hz became my favorite because I liked the tranquil state of mind. I stuck with 7Hz and didn't try any new frequencies until recently. About a week ago I tried using the Lambda frequency, 108Hz because I curious about the affects and wanted to experience a higher state of consciousness. Scientists don't know much about the affects of frequencies above the Gamma range, so the Lambda range seemed interesting and mysterious to me. I felt more aware and slightly more easily irritated after using it. The affects were mostly pleasing to me, so I tried using 108Hz and 7Hz simultaneously. That combination felt strange, but mainly good. Then I tried using 108Hz and the Alpha frequency, 10Hz simultaneously. This combination had the most pleasing affects to me yet and I still feel great 5 days after last using it. When I went to bed after first using this combination I could feel and hear something strange going on in my frontal lobe, sort of like a clicking. This clicking is often attributed to the pineal gland becoming active and enabling psychic abilities, but I don't feel like I've become anymore psychic. Since I started using this combination, I have felt more aware, slightly more easily irritated, more optimistic, and my perspective on the world seems to have changed. I first noticed that my perspective had changed when I looked at the door in my bedroom after first using this combination and instead of noticing some small details in the grain like I usually do, I noticed all of the details and nothing seemed to stand out to me. This perspective seems better to me than my former perspective. The only major problem with this combination is that I have been having unusual nightmares. I'm also slightly more easily irritated, but that's not much of a problem, I can easily contain it and it's not very significant. My nightmares are very strange and they usually consist of some of my teeth falling out for some reason. My subconscious mind also composes it's own original music in my dreams. Last night's dream kind of reminded me of a cross between the hotel from The Shining and The Palace of Shadows from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. There were a lot of people about my age (19) there for some reason. My mind composed about the creepiest tune I had ever heard. The instrument that it was played on sounded kind of odd like an organ with a steel drum affect. I would try to recreate it but I'm not a musician and I don't know if an instrument exists that sounds like that. It's kind of strange to me that I don't feel any negativity or fear when I'm awake, but I still have nightmares. When I was younger it used to be the same way. When I was using 7Hz I rarely ever had nightmares. It's probably because higher frequencies aren't normally accessed by the mind except in fearful situations. I would go back to using a lower frequency like 7Hz, but I feel great when I'm awake and I'm kind of reluctant to return to lower state of consciousness. Can anyone provide any insight into the affects of the Lambda state of consciousness and what is going on with my mind? Other related comments and information would be appreciated as well.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 12:25 pm

you might find some interesting info if you research robert monroe and the monroe institute.

Mike1
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 1:12 pm

auntblabby wrote:
you might find some interesting info if you research robert monroe and the monroe institute.

I just looked it up. I find it very interesting that members of the U.S. military were being trained astral projection by The Monroe Institute in the late 70s and early 80s. The U.S. isn't known for acknowledging the existence of the occult.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 1:14 pm

Mike1 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I just looked it up. I find it very interesting that members of the U.S. military were being trained astral projection by The Monroe Institute in the late 70s and early 80s. The U.S. isn't known for acknowledging the existence of the occult.

maybe not officially but all governments will resort to whatever they have to in order to get an edge on their adversaries.