People who bang on about others being racist when they're bigoted themselves:
People who think they look good draped in animal corpses:
Cat haters:
People who don't look where they're going because they're too busy texting:

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 8:24 am

Has anyone here heard of the Honey Boo Boo Family?
And the mother who said she had maggots on her foot and went to a water park where she was going to put her foot into water that other people were swimming in? I've been all over the Internet trying to find out if this 'infected foot' thing is true...
If so, it definitely goes on this list!

Sylkat

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 8:34 am

The noises people make when they are eating. I know they can't help it, but it annoys me so much. Makes me want to chew my food even louder just to cover it up.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 9:07 am

Sylkat wrote:
And the mother who said she had maggots on her foot and went to a water park where she was going to put her foot into water that other people were swimming in? I've been all over the Internet trying to find out if this 'infected foot' thing is true...

Sylkat

Eww yes I saw that episode and yes I usually can't stand families like those. Strangely enough though when I watch that show, it makes me feel like hey not everyone is perfect and you can look stupid but still have a happy life kind of thing. What I'm trying to say is that the show helps me feel less like I should be a perfectionist and it helps with my social anxiety. Do I ever hope to have that kind of family? No

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 9:56 am

Anything that makes people happy, makes people feel less imperfect,gets anyone's mind off of their problems is a good thing.

But.

If anyone has anything going on that could be contagious, that person needs to stay away from the water park, or the gym, or even the restaurant.

From what I understand, she loves and enjoys her family and they are happy people; I just wish more people thought about germs when they are out in public.

Sylkat

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 10:15 am

Sylkat wrote:

Sylkat

Oh jeez, that IS gross. :eew:

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 10:26 am

Dear LinkCoupe, I looked and looked all over the Internet, and there was something wrong with her toe, she said a forklift ran over it, and she eventually had the toe amputated, from what I understand. As far as I know, there was an infection, I am not positive about the maggots.

But.

This thread is about annoyances, and I am very annoyed by people who risk other people's health, KNOWINGLY.

Sylkat :x

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 11:22 am

People who experience a few setbacks, and then choose to wail and moan about how their lives are over instead of finding a (usually obvious) way to overcome their limitations. To make matters worse, they refuse to even consider that there may be a workable solution to their problems.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 12:14 pm

Dear Fnord, so, so true.

Sylkat

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 2:34 pm

Sylkat wrote:
Dear LinkCoupe, I looked and looked all over the Internet, and there was something wrong with her toe, she said a forklift ran over it, and she eventually had the toe amputated, from what I understand. As far as I know, there was an infection, I am not positive about the maggots.

But.

This thread is about annoyances, and I am very annoyed by people who risk other people's health, KNOWINGLY.

Sylkat :x

Yes, that annoys me, too.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 3:33 pm

Certain People who think that their plastic surgery links good, but who look like a burn patient who got reconstructive work done.
Their facial skin looks so tight that when they try to smile it looks painful.
Not to mention the (usually ridiculous) body work.

Sylkat

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 3:37 pm

People who expect all women to have long hair, pluck their eyebrows, pierce their ears, wear high heels and starve themselves. If I want to look like a man, I can.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 3:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
People who experience a few setbacks, and then choose to wail and moan about how their lives are over instead of finding a (usually obvious) way to overcome their limitations. To make matters worse, they refuse to even consider that there may be a workable solution to their problems.

I'm with you on this one.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 3:41 pm

LtlPinkCoupe wrote:
People with smart phones who just become incredibly slow as they walk or just STOP in the middle of a busy walkway or sidewalk cuz they're so absorbed in what's on their phone. How hard is it to walk and text/talk at the same time? Those of us with plain, ordinary cell phones/no phones at all have things to do and places to be!!

That also drives me crazy. You'd think that woman would have more class than that.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 3:42 pm

Aprilviolets wrote:
People who don't wash their hands after going to the Toilet:
People who bang on about others being racist when they're bigoted themselves:
People who think they look good draped in animal corpses:
Cat haters:
People who don't look where they're going because they're too busy texting:

Another bunch of people that I can't stand.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 3:45 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
richie wrote:
What I find annoying are guys walking around with their pants hanging halfway down their butts....

Oh god I see this everywhere in my town, and it irks me to no end. :x

I also see it where I live and it makes me sick in my mouth.