Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ronpl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Nov 2012, 2:13 pm

here is a chance to tell us things you wanted and couldn't for any reason.

make the effort to find something; i want to learn from you and i want you to to learn from your try ;)

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 2:18 pm

I'd like to know why someone on here who happens to be conservative gets called a "pig" and a "bigot". It might not be directly, but the fact that aforementioned conservative happens to disagree with a certain lifestyle gets that moniker is very upsetting. Were the situation reversed, there would be so many shouts of protest it wouldn't even be funny.

How would I go about finding a moderator to talk to?

ronpl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Nov 2012, 2:24 pm

noxnocturne wrote:
I'd like to know why someone on here who happens to be conservative gets called a "pig" and a "bigot". It might not be directly, but the fact that aforementioned conservative happens to disagree with a certain lifestyle gets that moniker is very upsetting. Were the situation reversed, there would be so many shouts of protest it wouldn't even be funny.

How would I go about finding a moderator to talk to?

oh, i think i'm the right one to tell him things like that. i'm the one who most likely could identify with the hard way one is going through when wanting to talk with others on the internet.

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2012, 2:26 pm

I'm not trying to disrespect anyone, but at the same time, I don't want to be disrespected for what I believe in. It's frustrating.

ronpl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Nov 2012, 2:28 pm

it's much more than just frustraiting