Page 96 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 137  Next

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 12:11 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
Manchild and womanchild are derogatory terms:
I naturally feel younger than I am chronologically despite being able to conduct myself like an adult.

A mental age that is younger than your chronological age is a common trait of autism.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 12:13 am

Axeman wrote:
xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
Manchild and womanchild are derogatory terms:
I naturally feel younger than I am chronologically despite being able to conduct myself like an adult.

A mental age that is younger than your chronological age is a common trait of autism.

I feel half the age I am.
Seriously. 8)

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 6:03 am

The United States need to become a theocratic monarchy.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 7:56 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:

It almost did on Jan 6.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 12:41 pm

A society's value isn't only determined solely by their technological achievements.
Human beings have inherent value and worth.
Landlords are just scalpers for housing, rent-seeking isn't productive and contributes nothing to society.
If your business can't afford to pay a living wage your business doesn't deserve to benefit from anyone else's labour.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 12:54 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
A society's value isn't only determined solely by their technological achievements.
Landlords are just scalpers for housing, rent-seeking isn't productive and contributes nothing to society.
If your business can't afford to pay a living wage your business doesn't deserve to benefit from anyone else's labour.

No one owes you a living.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 12:57 pm

Music related things make the best avatars.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 1:00 pm

Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Parasites have no right to steal the profits of others labour.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 1:02 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Music related things make the best avatars.

I'm not sure that's an unpopular opinion lol

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 1:07 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:

wow that is a ugly opinion.

Axeman wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

It almost did on Jan 6.

wow that is exaggerated comment.

Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

wow that was a cold hearted and darwinian/malthusian declaration.

funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

wow that was a populist/marxian sentiment. with underlying judea-christian metaphysical implications.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 1:09 pm

There is nothing wrong with Christmas. Christians shouldn't be attacked or bad-mouthed or whatever for celebrating it. In nations and areas where Christians and Christian ideology is majority no one should bat an eye at a Christmas tree or Nativity scene on public property. It's not some winter vacation with no meaning to those who celebrate it.

I say this as a person who is one hundred percent Atheist in my beliefs.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 1:10 pm

theprisoner wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

wow that is a ugly opinion.

Axeman wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

It almost did on Jan 6.

wow that is exaggerated comment.

Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

wow that was a cold hearted and darwinian/malthusian declaration.

funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

wow that was a populist/marxian sentiment. with underlying judea-christian metaphysical implications.

I firmly believe in Social Darwinism both of individuals and nations/cultures.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 1:19 pm

Wasn't that largely discredited on scientific grounds ?. I believe if you going to pick a ideology to believe firmly in, to be on the safe side of caution, let it be a 21st century one, based on the latest relevant scientific data.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 5:14 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Axeman wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Here is what is going to happen as a result of people taking advantage of the covid rent moratorium. Them not paying rent won't harm the big landlords. It will push the smaller mom and pop landlords out of the market, and their units will be bought up by the big landlords. Rents will go up, and there will be permanent structural changes to the housing market. Many, many affordable units will vanish from the market. Those not paying rent will be evicted, and an eviction on their renters record will mean they probably won't ever be able to lease an apartment again.

And the landlords can still sue the deadbeats and garnish wages to recover the rest.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 12:22 pm

Jobs are not property.
Employers are under no obligation to pay a living wage. If your job isn't doing it for you get another. Or..gasp...put some effort into improving your skill set.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 12:52 pm

Italian cuisine is massively overrated.