Post a picture of your Christmas Tree

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2006, 12:35 am

Beenthere wrote:
Quote:
Do you notice something familuar, that's hanging on my tree?

Right away...and it looks lovely hanging in the center!!

Mine in the sunlight...before the cat tipped it over and we had to set up the small fiber optic one instead (less shiny). 8O

Your tree is a throwback to the 1960s. I think it's Groovy, Baby. :P It's very 1967.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2006, 12:41 am

Very nice trees. We may or may not have one this year, this'll be my first Christmas living with roommates at this house as opposed to with my parents. Things have been a little different for me just because, the pre-christmas ritual had always been, since I was only 4 or 5, helping my parents assemble the same artificial we had in a big box in the basement. Don't get me wrong, it was nice, probably about 8 feet tall and when you got all the ornaments on it looked great, but it was a good 4 or 5 hour project sorting out all the branches by color code and then getting them in the right spots.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2006, 1:34 am

I'll post an improved pic of my tree, for a certain member, tomorrow morning, when my hands are more steady. :wink:

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2006, 4:45 am

i'm not at home, so can't take a picture of the 'tree' ,but i can describe it...
it not a real tree, i've made one of branches i found across the road (we live in the countryside on a hill), but it almost looks like a tree... (it were big branches which i tied together and hung upsidedown on the ceiling and decorated)
have a very difficult connection here , and won't probably not (or hardly) be able to come to wrong planet the next days ... :cry: (i didn't realise how attached i've become to WP)

but i'd like to say merry christmas to you all ! ! and i wish you all the best! :D

(i'm sorry if there is a real thread for christmas wishes, but i can't access half of the threads here and if i do, it takes about 5 minutes per page...)

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2006, 5:58 am

lemon wrote:
i'm not at home, so can't take a picture of the 'tree' ,but i can describe it...
it not a real tree, i've made one of branches i found across the road (we live in the countryside on a hill), but it almost looks like a tree... (it were big branches which i tied together and hung upsidedown on the ceiling and decorated)
have a very difficult connection here , and won't probably not (or hardly) be able to come to wrong planet the next days ... :cry: (i didn't realise how attached i've become to WP)

but i'd like to say merry christmas to you all ! ! and i wish you all the best! :D

(i'm sorry if there is a real thread for christmas wishes, but i can't access half of the threads here and if i do, it takes about 5 minutes per page...)

I'm disappearing for a few days, so thought I'd add my greetings with Lemon's. A very Merry Christmas everyone, and a peaceful and happy new year. (Might be back before then, not sure) See y'all soon :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2006, 10:39 am

Here's the improved image, just as I've prommised. :wink:

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2006, 1:43 pm

No red rose too? Only joking. It looks lovely. ;)

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

24 Dec 2006, 2:00 pm

Why isn't the Routemaster where the Star would be on the top of the tree?!? 8O 8O 8O

I wish I could use the spray-on snow (it never snows in NZ, and it hasn't where I am in Holland thus far), but my parents complain that it'd go over the walls. "Why not do it outside then?" I asked. "Because we don't want you too." they replied. :?

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

alex
Developer
Developer

24 Dec 2006, 3:14 pm

Starbuline wrote:
Beautiful!

That one is just our family room tree. If you think that one's beautiful, you should see the one we have in our hall.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2006, 3:24 pm

:o

alex
Developer
Developer

24 Dec 2006, 9:52 pm

Starbuline wrote:
:o

what can i say, we don't decorate that one... it's done professionally. but where's the fun in that?