Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,972
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2018, 10:08 am

If you 'look like' a serial killer what problems can that cause you in certain situations?



lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,312
Location: In a cuckoo clock

15 Apr 2018, 10:14 am

I think most serial killers look like regular, non-murderous people. I don't get what people mean by looking like a serial killer.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,383
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

15 Apr 2018, 10:23 am

Did someone tell you that you look like a serial killer, or is that your own opinion of yourself? If that's your on opinion of yourself, you've got to make it easy on yourself by loving yourself more. No one's going to do it for you, so you've got to love yourself.


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,972
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2018, 10:45 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Did someone tell you that you look like a serial killer, or is that your own opinion of yourself? If that's your on opinion of yourself, you've got to make it easy on yourself by loving yourself more. No one's going to do it for you, so you've got to love yourself.



Someone said about my passport photo from 2009 that i look like a serial killer



Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Oct 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,592

15 Apr 2018, 10:51 am

Jamesy wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Did someone tell you that you look like a serial killer, or is that your own opinion of yourself? If that's your on opinion of yourself, you've got to make it easy on yourself by loving yourself more. No one's going to do it for you, so you've got to love yourself.



Someone said about my passport photo from 2009 that i look like a serial killer


Its probably a passing remark nothing to think too much about.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,383
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

15 Apr 2018, 11:01 am

Daniel89 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Did someone tell you that you look like a serial killer, or is that your own opinion of yourself? If that's your on opinion of yourself, you've got to make it easy on yourself by loving yourself more. No one's going to do it for you, so you've got to love yourself.



Someone said about my passport photo from 2009 that i look like a serial killer


Its probably a passing remark nothing to think too much about.


I wouldn't put too much stock into what that person said.


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,766
Location: Long Island, New York

15 Apr 2018, 12:02 pm

General blank expression.

Not only do we often fail to “read” others we often do not transmit emotion in a typical way or not at all.

Thus an NT might misread us as no emotion or empathy ie possible serial killer, mass shooter etc.

Consequences of this miscommunication might be being ostracized, bullying, being reported to the police, getting “extra attention” from the police.

I have never understood bullying somebody you think is a threat, yet it is done all the time.


_________________
Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

"When Establishment figures declare that they’ve changed their mind on free speech and now think there should be less of it, know that they expect the speech that gets throttled to be yours, not theirs.” - Walter Olsen Cato Institute


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,383
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

15 Apr 2018, 2:39 pm

Was that comment made by the same person who said that you shouldn't be alone with women? If so, you can tell him to eat worms.


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,972
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2018, 7:17 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Was that comment made by the same person who said that you shouldn't be alone with women? If so, you can tell him to eat worms.



No different person



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,383
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

15 Apr 2018, 8:41 pm

Do you think you look like a serial killer?


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Skilpadde
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 26,767
Location: Alola

16 Apr 2018, 3:25 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
General blank expression.


or intense or angry/aggressive stare

a harsh face



A quick google also gave me these:

long greasy hair

coke bottle glasses

worn, dirty clothes

gross teeth

shifty eyes

crazy eyes

angry eyes

never smiling, always being/ looking serious

Always having an intense stare, staring at people and things

Ignoring the presence of other people in the room, with no acknowledgement of them

being "too quiet", not acknowledging people when they enter a room




I must have some traits myself then


_________________
"And the turtles, of course...all the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be." -Dr. Seuss


The tiger and the lion may be more powerful....

...but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.


Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,657
Location: Out of my mind

16 Apr 2018, 3:42 am

Serial killers can be quite good looking.


Image
Image


_________________
It's like I'm sleepwalking


SaveFerris
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,690
Location: UK

16 Apr 2018, 7:21 am

If Jamie Dornan is a serial killer he hasn't been caught yet :P


_________________
R Tape loading error, 0:1

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard


Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,710

16 Apr 2018, 7:42 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I have never understood bullying somebody you think is a threat, yet it is done all the time.


No kidding. When I see someone as threatening I just try to stay away from them.



SaveFerris
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,690
Location: UK

16 Apr 2018, 7:48 am

Skilpadde wrote:

A quick google also gave me these:


long greasy hair - ✔️

worn, dirty clothes - ✔️

gross teeth - ✔️

shifty eyes - ✔️

crazy eyes - ✔️

angry eyes - ✔️

never smiling, always being/ looking serious - ✔️

Always having an intense stare, staring at people and things - ✔️

Ignoring the presence of other people in the room, with no acknowledgement of them - ✔️

being "too quiet", not acknowledging people when they enter a room - ✔️

I'm a serial killer in denial :lol:


_________________
R Tape loading error, 0:1

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard