Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2013, 4:40 am

Well, when you start paying off your bills instead of sitting around worrying about rich c***s that dont want to pay taxes, the deficit decrease.

Same reason why Norther europe are sceptical about the EU - the Nordic economies *WORK*.

Why the f**k should i pay more taxes because italy is corrupted and run into the ground by an obvious 70 YO psychopath? Why should i pay more taxes because Greece havent reformed their retirement system to a more sustainable economy?

If you stop living above your income and get rid of the f*****g bills, economy will sort itself out.

The best thing US and Europe could do, would be to move away from the "duuh?!?! we're in the red, but its gonna be ok" thinking. When a financial crisis hits the fan: Up creek without paddle.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2013, 5:39 am

Good article. Too bad most people on the right cannot grasp the concept.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2013, 10:15 am

Rick Moranis needs to make another movie;

Honey, I Shrunk the Deficit!

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2013, 11:09 am

I found the article to be very fascinating indeed, and that our deficit is actually shrinking. * which is always good news to hear * What angers me though is the fact that public media feels the need to misinform people based on their personel bias. Instead of informing people correctly without that certain bias. So people can better understand what's going on.
* Is that too much to ask our media? *