Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

amerikasend
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Feb 2007, 7:05 am

Well besides the also's on here

Is wrongplanet a Joke? A Joke fore Mr. Alex Plank to make quick money off of other dying and committing suicide? Hey Promote Alex Plank. Mr. Plank gains raiting off of other peoples mysery

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 7:08 am

amerikasend wrote:

Is wrongplanet a Joke? A Joke fore Mr. Alex Plank to make quick money off of other dying and committing suicide? Hey Promote Alex Plank. Mr. Plank gains raiting off of other peoples mysery

Uh, where the **** did this come from? Please be more specific.

On sabbatical...

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 7:10 am

This topic is just plain stupid. :?

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 7:12 am

RedMage wrote:
This topic is just plain stupid. :?

Well, we do not know whether the grievances are the result of paranoia, making a mountain out of a molehill, or actually something genuine. The opening post is incoherent, and we're not given case examples.

In English, amerikasend, why are you asking this?

On sabbatical...

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 7:20 am

this site actually was started to help support people and to help understand autism and aspergers syndrome in a better understanding, i do know that there have been a couple of users who have been really depressed and left their suicide notes on the boards, but this site is NOT PROMOTING DEATH AND DEPRESSION!!

if anything, parents of aspies and autistic people have found this site helpful in understanding whats going on with them and that they are not alone on this planet or feel they are on the "wrong planet" hence the title of this website: wrongplanet

personally, this site was a big help to me to get the real facts of as, schools make as look like slow learners or people who cant function in life alone, teachers assume that just because you are quiet and have sloppy writing, dont mean you can't learn the same stuff that neurotypicals do. (same with obcessions)

amerikasend
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Feb 2007, 7:30 am

doordoctor wrote:
this site actually was started to help support people and to help understand autism and aspergers syndrome in a better understanding, i do know that there have been a couple of users who have been really depressed and left their suicide notes on the boards, but this site is NOT PROMOTING DEATH AND DEPRESSION!!

if anything, parents of aspies and autistic people have found this site helpful in understanding whats going on with them and that they are not alone on this planet or feel they are on the "wrong planet" hence the title of this website: wrongplanet

personally, this site was a big help to me to get the real facts of as, schools make as look like slow learners or people who cant function in life alone, teachers assume that just because you are quiet and have sloppy writing, dont mean you can't learn the same stuff that neurotypicals do. (same with obcessions)

dont worry. I have a back up
I have noticed this just a said forum.
Actually this is the worset, I have never been threatened by knowledgeable.

EDIT: TIM AKA T-Bone keeps it to itself

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 7:37 am

Huh? :?

On sabbatical...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 7:43 am

That's a silly question.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 10:22 am

Stupid topic. :?

TG
Toucan
Toucan

04 Feb 2007, 11:02 am

amerikasend wrote:

This site is my only connection to others like me. I thank Alex for that.
If you don't like it, then don't be here.
It's your choice.

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Feb 2007, 11:11 am

amerikasend wrote:
Hey Promote Alex Plank. Mr. Plank gains raiting off of other peoples mysery

i don't know what a raiting is (the word wasn't in the dictionary) but I certainly don't gain anything from other peoples' misery.

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 11:33 am

May I ask you something amerikasend, are you AndyUK who was banned a while back, or is your question in some way related to what happened to him? :?

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 11:36 am

AndyUK1976 was such a cool guy. And then he started Psoting. :(

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

04 Feb 2007, 12:18 pm

Starr wrote:
May I ask you something amerikasend, are you AndyUK who was banned a while back, or is your question in some way related to what happened to him? :?

Maybe but past trolls have usually gone on rampages during the weekend or when school is out for holidays. Which suggest its a student. During the school week their likely getting beat down by every limp wrist-ed sissy in school and on the weekend they make us pay for their miserable lives.