20 Jan 2007, 9:19 pm

Starbuline wrote:
Make communism work somehow.

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 9:31 pm

This would be my world :twisted: .

The kind of world I want to create is a world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in my world will be progress towards more pain. The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. My world will be founded on hate. In my world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else will be destroyed - everything.

Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 9:34 pm

Atomika wrote:
This would be my world :twisted: .

The kind of world I want to create is a world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in my world will be progress towards more pain. The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. My world will be founded on hate. In my world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else will be destroyed - everything.

Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sounds like the UK.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 9:46 pm

hmm...i'm glad most of you guys aren't gods

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 9:51 pm

tinky wrote:
hmm...i'm glad most of you guys aren't gods

It's only a matter of time, muuuuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!! !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 9:53 pm

This is a more complete description of my world :twisted:

There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards my greatness. There will be no love, except the love of me. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated person. There will be no art, no literature, no science. Since I am omnipotent I shall have no need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures would be destroyed.

But always..... There will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling over someone who is helpless.

If you want a picture of my world, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 10:04 pm

So, what do you think of my world?

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 10:07 pm

8O

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 10:09 pm

Send meteors at the world and deflect them just before they hit the atmosphere to screw with the entire planet.

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 10:20 pm

Atomika wrote:
This is a more complete description of my world :twisted:

There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards my greatness. There will be no love, except the love of me. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated person. There will be no art, no literature, no science. Since I am omnipotent I shall have no need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures would be destroyed.

But always..... There will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling over someone who is helpless.

Sounds lovely.

Quote:
If you want a picture of my world, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you want a flag for your nascent Kingdom, feel free to use this one known as "Ian's head - sqwishy sqwashy". I made it a few years ago in honour of a dumb NT that was hassling a friend online.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 10:21 pm

Atomika.

your world scares me.

Have you considered a shrink?

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 10:35 pm

The world would be one big deathmatch. Everyone can respawn or go to heaven when they die, or if they are already in heaven they can choose to respawn again.

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 10:48 pm

Gamester wrote:
Atomika.

your world scares me.

Have you considered a shrink?

Tell me Gamester, what possible reason do you have for being scared of my world???? In my world there is always victory!! !!

ahayes wrote:
The world would be one big deathmatch. Everyone can respawn or go to heaven when they die, or if they are already in heaven they can choose to respawn again.

you mean like World of Warcraft?

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 10:51 pm

ahayes wrote:

Valhalla!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 11:41 pm

Make all NTs as deep as all Aspies so that there wouldn't be any shallow people in the world.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2007, 12:42 am

I would make it impossible for people to hurt each other physically. Then people would have to discover nonviolent solutions to conflict.

I would abolish the traditional school system and have children learn in very small groups with individual tutors.

I would found the Aspie Empire ;).