Page 1 of 21 [ 330 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 6:34 am

I would love to see what you all dream. I had 2 dreams last night. But, I would love to keep this going for each night.

Dream 1
6/10/2012: Dreamt that I was sitting at a table on a balcony in a restaurant waiting for the server to bring me the menu. While I was waiting, another woman came over and asked me if she can sit down and eat with me and I said sure. She sat down and the server came over a few seconds later. She was telling me that she likes to eat with others and then we started ordering. The server must have asked her if this should be put on one ticket and she was pointing at me. I quickly seen what she was doing and told the server that she will have to pay for her own food. So she got up and left. I ordered my food and ate. I found out that this lady was doing this to others so she can get free food. I was thinking that I would of had a lot more respect for her if she came over and ask me to buy a meal for her if she didn't have any money instead of trying to con me.

This dream is in my dream diary. This brother have fewer friends than I do because he is an alcoholic and likes the run off at the mouth with a hullava attitude. He is the dirtbag of the family which I will not go into his pass here. He was always picking on me and making sarcastic comments. I had regrets of letting him move in my rental property and wouldn't let him the first time after a hurtful remark he made. But the second time I caved and I'm really regretting it more than ever. But, as long as he leaves me along and keep his mouth shut making sure he pays his rent, he will get to live their. But, I do hope he moves because he is one of those people who don't appreciate anything and always had snide remarks about any gifts I gave him. He also thinks I should jump when he tells me to do something. I can go on and on but I'm not going to be happy until he moves or he does something that cause me to evict him. My brother has a choice, but I don't being Autistic. He better wake up and realize that alcohol and diabetes don't mix.

Dream2
BRO WANTS SOMETHING
6/10/2012: Dreamt that Andy all of a sudden got chummy with me. He was talking about this and that a lot and even put his arm over my shoulders. We both walked to the backyard with him still yakking and I said very little. Then I got to thinking that Andy is wanting something and wondering what it was.

Comment: Sunny and colors. Voices but I couldn’t hear what we were talking about. This dream angered me since these are the tactics my other brother uses. Won’t give me the time of day unless he want something.

A_floating_moon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jun 2012, 7:49 am

Hey, Dirtdigger. Those two dreams of yours are very different from my usual dreams.
I think I'll tell of a dream I had several months ago since I remembered it in great detail (at least, detail that is easily told as a story).

Dream:

I was in a building with my cats and some people. Zombies were coming, so we ran up the stairs. One of my cats was having a bit of difficulty with the stairs so another of my cats helped her along. Once up the stairs, we ran to the left,, running through a door into a room that was directly over where we had come from. After running through, I counted the people that had run into the room (including cats); I counted 7 or so and, deciding that was enough, closed the door.

Some time later, though instantly in my dream, I noticed a few of the people that had been hiding with me had opened the door and they were messing around in the "lobby" area right outside the door. I warned them that it might not be safe, but they weren't concerned and gave some illogical reason as to why they were safe. I think it was "the zombies wouldn't expect us to just be standing out here". I wasn't convinced so I went to lock the doors to the lobby. I then decided to lock the second door leading into our "safe" area. I figured that if we needed to run back inside, we would then only need to worry about securing one door. But then I realized that I'd need to lock the door from the inside, so I went in the room and locked the door behind me, but that meant that I was locked in. So, I climbed up a pile of junk against the wall to simply climb over the wall. The walls were bendy plastic and uneven as if a bunch of pieces of toy race-car track were lined up together. Realizing how unstable the walls were, I started feeling the ceiling. I figured that we could escape through the ceiling if the zombies broke through.

A piece of the ceiling easily gave way to my touch and I looked through into an attic-shaped area. Toys from my past, things that held a lot of nostalgia and visual interest were scattered all over the floor to my left. As I looked at them, I realized that they were partially melted/worn away. An older woman with brown hair looking up behind me remarked "how did these get up here". And as I heard her voice, I looked to the right and saw that the roof was half gone. I could see out across the town and everything was destroyed, cloudy, and grey. It was raining, something I realized must have been acidic. It also occurred to me that the rain exposed me to the disease or whatever it was. At this point, I .... think I either was a male author or heard a voice saying something.
______

After the dream I felt a very unsettling, unstable, scared feeling. A dream of zombies is the worst for me because in the dream, everyone, no matter how much you love them and trust them, could be a danger to you and everyone else. I was trying to protect people, but at the same time, it was possible that I'd be a danger to them. Even the walls and items were unstable. Nothing could be trusted. Just the ultimate unsettling feeling.
Also, noticing the small toys on the floor, I wanted to look at them for a while. They were interesting. But I could feel something was wrong and that finally made me look up and I guess realize what I should have noticed right away.

I felt I was to blame, ultimately, for everything that happened or could happen. It was like a fear of my potential, of other people. And then a loss of what to do or where to go...

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 12:26 pm

Last night I dreamed that I met Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter at a thrift store. Burton was pretty aloof (as can be expected) but Bonham Carter was super nice and asked me for my contact information so she could stay in touch with me. :)

In that same dream, I went home from the thrift store only for Lisa Lampanelli to come over for a birthday party. She insulted a nun who was there, and that made my mom angry so she told Lampanelli to leave.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 12:28 pm

I can't remember the whole thing.....but I know it was of kissing my bus-driver in my bed.

Zinia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jun 2012, 12:40 pm

Haha I enjoyed reading everyone's dreams. I had a dream a couple days ago that I was laying in bed with my English professor, naked, and analyzing literature (no physical anything.) That bus driver dream reminded me of it.

Last night, I dreamed I was at an art gallery. The artist was there (or it could have been the curator) --he drew portraits (mostly self)--it was like contour drawing with a black pen and then sort of naive looking shading and coloring. He was hosting a room full of people, but he was also talking to me, personally. He seemed to be interested in me.

I sat down on my knees, and he did too. I think it was kind of a lonely dream.

Then, I wanted to go somewhere solitary to contemplate work, but the path I was going down became very shady and spider webby and there were a lot of steep cliffs. So I turned around and went back to the beach where the children were, and where it was sunny.

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 12:44 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I can't remember the whole thing.....but I know it was of kissing my bus-driver in my bed.

You have proven my point when it comes to not keeping dream diaries. Some people claim they remember everything in their dreams that they had a while back when they haven't recorded them. Even by the time evening rolls around we tend to lose details of our dreams. That is why when I first wake up in the morning and before I even eat the computer is turned on and my dreams get recorded. The dreams I have just before waking has the most detail. I'm an avid believer of dream diaries because we can soon see a story coming together in our lives which can help us or just simply tell our futures in some situations.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 2:02 pm

I have incredibly intense and vivid dreams.
If they're bugging me I ask my brain to analyze -well, really more explain- them for/to me..
The answers usually turns out to be a revealing relief, very stabilizing, much different than what I thought were the reasons behind the dream.
(it's not rationalization either, btw)

iggy64
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jun 2012, 3:05 pm

Last night, I had a dream where I was in the school assembly hall on Monday morning, sitting in the normal designated area for my tutor group. Then the floor fell in, and I couldn't get out, although everyone else managed to disappear and left me there :roll:

Fortunately my cat sat on my head, which woke me up. Got to love having a big fluffy furball meow and hit you in the face before you're even awake... Makes me go 8O
Weird dream, for me anyway. I normally ydream about ordinary things, not floors collapsing.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 3:12 pm

(Thread moved from Autism discussion to Random)

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 3:18 pm

TallyMan wrote:
(Thread moved from Autism discussion to Random)

Sorry. I guess I wasn't thinking.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 1:09 pm

Last night, a dream I had was of a man from my church who is the leader of the collection group I am on.
He, his wife, and his daughter won awards similar to a Tony Award for something I wrote, much to the exasperation of the majority of people from the church I go to, except the Pastor, of course.

He won Best Supp. Actor in a Play, his wife won Best Supp. Actress in a Play, and his daughter won Best Actress in a Play, as Portland has theater awards similar to the Tony Awards.

{Yes, I did watch the Tony Awards last night with my mom and my sister, as everything else was a repeat.}

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 1:41 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Last night, a dream I had was of a man from my church who is the leader of the collection group I am on.
He, his wife, and his daughter won awards similar to a Tony Award for something I wrote, much to the exasperation of the majority of people from the church I go to, except the Pastor, of course.

He won Best Supp. Actor in a Play, his wife won Best Supp. Actress in a Play, and his daughter won Best Actress in a Play, as Portland has theater awards similar to the Tony Awards.

{Yes, I did watch the Tony Awards last night with my mom and my sister, as everything else was a repeat.}

You may want to keep track of this dream. These people may be rewarded for something they may do in the future. Sounds like a prophetic type dream to me that may or may not have symbolism. Only time will tell. I notice the more importance there is to a dream the longer it takes to fulfill.

But, then again since you watched the Tony Awards with your mom and daughter, this dream may have been triggered by the show and would be consider a dream for business of the day as well. I have a lot of dreams the night before where I actually see things on TV or hear things by others regardless of the location, that I seen in my dreams. So that is why I believe many dreams are triggered as a result of something we see on TV or hear before or after a dream.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 2:36 pm

^^
Um...the other person I watched the Tony Awards with was actually my sister.
I'm not a father yet, just saying.

Anyway...

A few nights before, I had a dream that I was reading an article in the Catholic newspaper of an interview of the predescessor before the predescessor of the church I go to. In the article, he admitted that he has been married even before he became a priest and that his niece is actually his daughter. The picture of his daughter showed her to be a really hot person dressed similarly to a girl from my anthropology class in a leotard and hot pants.

I can hear my mom screaming at me; "Priests can't be married!", even if I tell her "What if priests become married before they become ordained?"

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 11:40 pm

Had a dream I was boxing again and this time he didnt come back from the hospital. :pale: I look at my hands and thier are no gloves just bloody hands.

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 11:49 pm

Zombies...it's always zombies...

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 6:27 am

TELEPHONES
6/13/2012 @7:19am: Dreamt that I was talking on the phone for a while and when I hung up, I started hearing a ringing sound. This was not normal since there wasn’t a phone. So I got another phone and hooked it up to that line in hopes they will call back.