12 Jan 2014, 8:45 am

Fnord wrote:
[*] Mauritian Labor Party

That's the one! They all ride little ponies. :P

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2014, 8:47 am

But I thought that people from Mauritius were called "Mauritians", not "Bronies" ... :huh: :scratch: :shrug:

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2014, 8:52 am

Fnord wrote:
But I thought that people from Mauritius were called "Mauritians", not "Bronies" ... :huh: :scratch: :shrug:

Nah, Bronies are people who live in Birmingham UK. Or is that Brummies. :P

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2014, 12:35 pm

TallyMan wrote:
JoeDaBro wrote:
What I'm trying to get at is that MLP has replaced everything on the internet now. I really wish it could just be ignored and then end of story, but it isn't that way now. I'm being brutally honest here. If somebody just stripped MLP off the internet like tape on whatever, the internet would be deserted. I can appreciate people liking the show, but it really shouldn't be spammed.

I've forgotten what the letters MLP stand for. In fact I come across it so infrequently I've forgotten what its about anyway... is it something to do with men manipulating women? If you think it is everywhere on the internet that must be reflected in the sites you visit. I've only ever seen MLP mentioned on this site and I participate in lots of sites. Must be a topic that doesn't interest me.

My Little Pony. How you forgot such a spammed slang is beyond me. Nice icon btw.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2014, 12:39 pm

I love the Birmingham accent. It always makes me smile.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2014, 4:22 pm

On yahoo answers I had a question removed and was *suspended* (Meaning banned, because they're either idiots with terminology or don't want you to think you're screwed forever) because I asked what a good Christmas present for a girl I like would be. Apparently, someone reported it as inappropriate for whatever reason, and it was quickly taken off with no explanation as to why it wasn't appropriate. I sent an email appealing to them appealing for it, which they said would be responded to in the next 48 hours. That was a month ago and they never got back to me. That isn't really such a bad thing though, because right after I sent it, it gave me a message saying if my appeal was successful, my *suspension* would be overturned and I could continue posting. If not, then my entire account and all of my content would be permanently removed. Well thanks for telling me that AFTER I risked filing for an overturn so I would know what the consequences would be. This was a ridiculously unreasonable *Suspension" and the only thing on the internet I was ever *suspended* from using.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2014, 8:05 pm

So anyways, the other day my brother and I were talking about Twilight Sparkle vs Pinkie Pie, and...

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I