Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2014, 4:16 am

Something popped up on my FB last week of a startup trying to sell tshirts to veterans sayin "Freedom Isn't Free
I Paid, $23 something after tax, based primarily on the picture in the as saying no label. I hate labels on my pull over shirts.

so, what happens. Today I get my black printed shirt and it is , indeed, ZNOT printed. Got a gnarly, nasty tag scouring the back of my neck. and its a pretty seedy low quality shirt too. I feel cheated, ripped off and exploited and seriously want recompense for my effort, but I feel the organization is tying to avoid me now they got my meager funds

what w arip off.

road trip anyone?feeloff.http://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/ar ... ut-sb-1062

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

22 Feb 2014, 5:27 pm

[Moved from News and Current Events to Random Discussion]

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2014, 6:40 pm

Thank you. Sometimes at night "I" post things that I don't even remember posting. Here and all over the net. One of my alters toys with my life in the wee hours.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Feb 2014, 9:04 pm

If you paid with a credit card or PayPal you could try filing a dispute with them after you've attempted to file a complaint with the site & waited abit of time assuming you were able to email customer service or anything. I've filed disputes a couple times with PayPal & a credit card because I got ripped off online & after a bit the charges were dropped from my account.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2014, 9:08 pm

Thank you. I have emailed them twice today and posted a negative comment on their FB page, all to no avail so far. I don't normally wear shirts with any printing , logo or designs. I may just have to cut the tag out and use it fo a lounge shirt or something. I could never go out amongst humans with a shirt like that.