What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 157 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 10:52 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
what I remember of it, I dreamt I was sitting at my parents' old kitchen table reading the newspaper, and there was a skinny guy wearing a black suit [minus jacket], white button-down shirt and skinny black tie, sitting to my left, glaring at me- and to the right of me there was a stocky swarthy man in identical black suit [but he was wearing his jacket], staring at the floor.

Who where these strange men?

like lackadaisical "men in black."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 11:55 am

I dreamt I was in my bedroom at night, when I noticed a black spot on the carpet outside the door, and then the spots multiplied and took flight, a swarm of flies surrounded me, buzzing in an eerie collective howl, seemingly under some central control, and all I had to defend myself was a vacuum cleaner that couldn't suck hard enough to deal with them all.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2018, 8:58 am

Dreamt that the train station that I worked at over the summer went out of business

Summer internship ended early.

Human Resources woman told me that it was not "terminated" or "asked to leave", it was internship ended early"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2018, 11:56 pm

sounds to me that the facts of the 2nd sentence relate directly to those of the first.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2018, 8:52 am

auntblabby,

Your dream about flies reminds me of a very real situation we have had with ants lately.

huimaa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Sep 2018, 9:13 am

Very brief dream: I was in a creepy old dark room watching TV. The TV was small and also very old with glitching video of a dark hooded figure passing by. Now it was very short dream but I woke up after it and was alone in a big and completely dark house...

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2018, 1:01 pm

I was visiting with an aunt & I had short hair.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2018, 2:20 am

hmmmmm, I've only dreamt that I had long hair in dreams. :scratch: :afro:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2018, 9:10 am

I was at work, returning to the library building after doing a book drop. I overheard that someone had been doing something mean to a cat. I saw the person, walked up to him and punched him in the nose.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2018, 11:29 am

Dreamt about driving a car

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2018, 11:53 am

IstominFan wrote:
I was at work, returning to the library building after doing a book drop. I overheard that someone had been doing something mean to a cat. I saw the person, walked up to him and punched him in the nose.

:lol: Good for you!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2018, 8:04 am

Dreamt about trying to sign up for a class that was full

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2018, 10:11 pm

I went to the local grocery store to discover that all the food and items had been cleared out, and a bunch of people were kneeling on mats and praying. I asked what was going on and someone told me they were preparing for the End Times. I thought they were being ridiculous, plus now I couldn't buy my groceries.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2018, 10:13 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I went to the local grocery store to discover that all the food and items had been cleared out, and a bunch of people were kneeling on mats and praying. I asked what was going on and someone told me they were preparing for the End Times. I thought they were being ridiculous, plus now I couldn't buy my groceries.

8O what do they know that I don't?? :o :pale: :skull:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2018, 8:07 am

Dreamt about trying to move the car

A car was an inch in front of it

A car was an inch behind it

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2018, 3:21 pm

I have a recurring dream pattern that is kind of odd. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

What happens is that I'll dream the same dream three or more times one after another -- the same dreams but not precisely the same details.

The first that I am aware of was about ten years ago. I was in a canyon and needed to reach some nearly inaccessible spot several miles away for some kind of emergency. Everyone else was completely lost and had no idea how to get there, but I already knew the way and took off on my own. Also, there were outlaws along the way and so I had to stay hidden the entire time. The route (it could hardly be called a path) took me up and down canyon walls and through just about everything one might expect in a desert wilderness. Then immediately after it finished, the dream started over. And again. Each time there were minor changes in detail, but not much. Because I had just dreamed it, the second and third time through, I knew what was going to happen.

I had such a dream last night. The only thing about the dream that was worth remembering was that it repeated twice more in succession. I have already forgotten the details of the dream, but this time there was a difference. The telephone woke me up during the third pass through the dream. When I laid back down to go back to sleep, I wondered whether or not the dream would continue. Instead, I had something similar, but not the same dream. The same people and environment, but not the same topic.

I wonder how often such repeat dreams occur for others. For me, it is maybe once or twice every year since the first.