What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 9 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 1:42 am

nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^
hope it wasn't grisly like my dream was.
It wasn't that bad. I actually just remembered alittle bit. I was moping wood floors which was the clothing section & the racks weren't in a straight line; instead they were like a corn maze & I was having a problem finding my way out & every dead end was as muddy as a pigsty.

was it reflective of a real-life work situation where you felt you could not win? like a never-ending drudgery?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Feb 2015, 2:03 am

auntblabby wrote:
nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^
hope it wasn't grisly like my dream was.
It wasn't that bad. I actually just remembered alittle bit. I was moping wood floors which was the clothing section & the racks weren't in a straight line; instead they were like a corn maze & I was having a problem finding my way out & every dead end was as muddy as a pigsty.

was it reflective of a real-life work situation where you felt you could not win? like a never-ending drudgery?
Maybe cuz I did feel like that a lot especially a while before I quit.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 2:04 am

^^^^
that dream sounds like a delayed stress reaction to that work. I was plagued with work nightmares for years afterwards.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Feb 2015, 2:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^
that dream sounds like a delayed stress reaction to that work. I was plagued with work nightmares for years afterwards.
It's been like 5 years sense I quit but you could be rite about it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 2:09 am

^^^
well at least you know now the likely cause :) IOW it is not demons or anything :skull:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm

odd mishmash of neural leftovers and something else altogether- dreamt i was in the hospital where i worked, and i was finished with duty so i went to the locker room to shower as i had sweat a lot, and had to walk quite a ways in some strange locker room [compared to real life] to find an empty shower stall, as it was full of lollygabbers who were just standing around and gabbing with one another. so i find an empty shower stall, laboriously undress [it took forever and took all my effort] and then noticed behind the pile of my ridiculously voluminous clothing on a table, was a specimen basin with a fresh placenta in it, and my EEW! reflex was activated so i reached over and got a handful of paper towels to cover it up so nobody would notice, and i was thinking to myself "how did this get here?" "did i bring this hear, and how/why?" "how am i gonna get this logged and sent down to histology?" then i turned on the shower but only a trickle of water would come out, much to my frustration. i fiddled with the shower head [which was a ridiculously rube-goldbergian contraction] to no avail. then i went in search of a functioning shower head, and found one in a distant corner, and as i was showering there, some guy dressed in dark corduroy from head to toe gazed at me and told me i looked like lucille ball! that made me scratch my head in wonderment. then i dried off and noticed my hair was a big black bouffant of puffy thick tresses falling well past my shoulders, and i was wondering how i was gonna slick it all down to pass muster when i went to my army reserve meetup. then i awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 2:14 am

i dreamt that flo the progressive insurance lady from tv commercials was in my dream, she was the cashier in this dingy little store i bought some trinket in, and as she was doling out my change, she gave most of it away to onlookers on the sidewalk outside, and then said "a dime for YOU all, and a NICKEL to YOU" [me]. strange.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 11:44 am

Cat jumping on trampoline lol

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 12:06 pm

This is a dream I had when I was in kindergarden. I still remember it.

I was standing on the porch in the backyard with my mom and we ran to the living room because we were hearing noises. Theres a door leading to the front yard in the living room and we lived at the end of a cul-de-sac and you could see the top of the cul-de-sac from where we were at. Anyways I hear loud stomping noises and next thing you know we see a large blue monster who looks like the thing from the movie monsters inc at the top of the cul-de-sac heading our way. We just stand there waiting and next thing you know he's by our house. Then he sticks his head through our door and it turns into some giant bug and it starts chasing us. Next thing you know me, my mom, and my cat are running away and heading for the garage door while the bug is still chasing up. Once we get to the garage door, we open it and see the blue monster with his head still stuck in the door. The garage door is by the front door. And thats when I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 2:12 am

Cat
To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. Or it could refer to the less-loved/trusted feminine aspect of yourself.
Trampoline
To dream that you or a major dream object are jumping on a trampoline represents your resilience and your ability to bounce back from difficult and emotional situations. To see a trampoline in your dream symbolizes the ups and downs of life.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 4:01 pm

had strange dream in which I was sitting in between Julie Andrews and [the late] james garner [actors], they were both wearing the military black uniforms of naval lieutenants, we were sitting in an office with monochrome pictures of old buildings on the beige wallpapered walls, and both my arm and Julie andrews' arm were wrapped together reaching over to james garner's side of the table we were sitting at. Julie was speaking in an affected posh London accent that sounded like Margaret thatcher's dark alto as filtered through William buckley, very strange. she tried to get me to fetch her some object from the family reception center on the military post we were at, but I told her sorry I didn't know where that was at as I was unfamiliar with this place [in the dream] so one of her civilian diplomatic corps officers went and got it for her. :nerdy:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 10:13 pm

I dreamt I went back to the 1980s but knowing what I know now. I watched my 1980s self make the same mistakes I did back in the day but I was saying to myself "I woulda done it THIS way instead!" :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm

i had a mishmash of dreams, mostly forgotten except for one where i was once again in the hospital where i used to work, one of the long-ago doctors was in our breakroom and he was playing with this curious toy, a white rubber rocket and its launching device which used compressed air, he'd pump the handle and out the rocket would zoom with a loud "SSSHHOOOOMMMPP!!" sound as it zoomed across the room, and when it would hit the opposite wall or ceiling or floor it would make a cartoony "SPPLAUMMPP!" sound. a cat that was in the breakroom with us periodically would chase the rubber rocket around and occasionally reach up with lightning speed and swat it out of the air mid-flight. then he'd sniff it and turn up his head and walk away.

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 3:24 pm

I don't want to get into the last bad dream I had. But, I have a lot of dreams where I am shopping or doing daily activities in a strange abandoned/outdated place, often with dead relatives or celebrities, and I am usually in distress about something.

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 3:25 pm

I also dream about abandoned hospitals/jails/schools and being trapped a lot, as well as dreams about scary bridges.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 4:21 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Cat
To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. Or it could refer to the less-loved/trusted feminine aspect of yourself.
Trampoline
To dream that you or a major dream object are jumping on a trampoline represents your resilience and your ability to bounce back from difficult and emotional situations. To see a trampoline in your dream symbolizes the ups and downs of life.

Thanks I didn't know much of this, I don't like cats though lol