Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

CloverDiamond5
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2014, 9:47 pm

Just this week I realize how busy I am and what activities will "go on the back shelf," with Christmas, my seasonal affective disorder this time of year etc. I've started on-line dating (late Fall is a silly time to start such a thing) and have decided to postpone it(but not for too long) until January. I've messaged at least one match. With connecting with family and friends, mailing cards and presents, etc. I have less time for my reading and even going on the internet. I'll probably spend less time following WP over the coming weeks.
I start a vocational program with the Autism Resource Centre in January, staying busy.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2014, 11:18 pm

Quote:
Holidays Are Coming

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

19 Dec 2014, 4:48 pm

I am enjoying my Holidays, best spent ALONE. In the high places where only mountains throne, (there is no god here) because the mountains are god. There is no god but them, :D I can't tell you how nice it is being away from my family. I am a solitary being and will be enjoying my Christmas with my Radomilice. Oh boy and of course I have named him "Reese Lightning" and have a gift for him. I won't be bothered any longer with family functions unless they are of inanimate objects, mountains and or cute puppies. :heart: