Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2015, 4:13 pm

Okay, I have a lot of things on my mind right now and I just want to type them all out. Now, normally I would do this in a youtube video but I'm not really feeling like it belongs in a video. And this is going to be on all different topics so yeah.
First off, the whole thing about weeaboos on the internet. Apparently everybody on youtube has done a rant on this. And the thing everybody brings up is Hatsune Miku. Yeah. Miku is japanese and she's popular. That is literally all there is to know about Hatsune Miku's haters. And then it goes downhill from there. Dominos Pizza using Miku in Japan a few years ago. It's basically just them trying to get some money, but everybody is like "SCOTT IZ DERR WEBO11111 SCM11111111". Eh?
And to a completely different topic, the gaming community. So, basically all of the 90s nuts are going full mcintosh over Rare. Why? Because Conker is going to be in a game about making games. What's so bad about that? Well, according to comments... Actually, nobody actually says why this is bad. And Banjo-Kazooie Nuts And Bolts. It's not a platformer and that's the whole hatebase. So why all the hate? Because they're 90s kids and Rare needs to worship them or the game's bad.
Gamergate, oh boy. So, basically, it ended a while ago but people think it's still going on. We already established video games not being a form of art, instead a form of entertainment. But then there's the people who were like "MISOGYNAZIS!! !" and people who were like "SCUM!! !" so now it's just a movement that ended after serving it's purpose that people are beating. We all got along, they didn't. So now Pro-Gamergate and Anti-gamergate are just both idiots.
That's my rant for now.