Page 3575 of 4092 [ 65463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3572, 3573, 3574, 3575, 3576, 3577, 3578 ... 4092  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 11:35 pm

The hookers are out in force tonight.

(I mean, that's what I hear. From the police radio. I don't actually know it directly.)

There Are Four Lights!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 11:50 pm

Darmok wrote:
The hookers are out in force tonight.

(I mean, that's what I hear. From the police radio. I don't actually know it directly.)

i used to deliver the (very) early newspaper. i always said "hi" to the hookers as they wrapped up their evenings. i guess it's actually sex workers.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 12:20 am

I wonder if there's any downtown where I live. There's a nice lady that wears a leather mini skirt who's always hanging out on Main st and asks me if I wanna party when I walk by. Maybe I'll ask her about it.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 12:52 am

EzraS wrote:
There's a nice lady that wears a leather mini skirt who's always hanging out on Main st and asks me if I wanna party when I walk by.

That's funny, because that sounds like the nice lady on Main St. in my neighborhood. I wonder if they're related.

There Are Four Lights!

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 8:19 am

Darmok wrote:
If only I had known about this career path.

Why is he so skinny?! Maybe he just is an expert on how to eat them and doesn't partake himself but occasionally.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2019, 6:31 pm

Well, let's turn on the police radio to see if those loud noises I just heard were fireworks or gunshots...

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2019, 7:58 pm

Darmok wrote:
Well, let's turn on the police radio to see if those loud noises I just heard were fireworks or gunshots...

Yes indeed, four of them.

There Are Four Lights!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2019, 11:51 pm

Darmok wrote:
When everything else has failed...

Funny how I can actually find these things. :colors:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Zack1994
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 May 2019, 1:15 am

I feel like an outcast because of my Christianity and at the same time holding some mental conditions. I don't want my family to think the reason why I'm a Christian is because of my psychosis or because my father's side forced me to do it. I'm a Christian because of my own personal reasons which I can't think of. I wish I could relate to other autistics about this. In some way I feel like women don't want to be around me because of my religious belief. Already this generation is moving away from Christianity because it all it appears to be about is hate and war. No, Christianity isn't about that. I don't know. I wish people would see me as an ordinary Christian trying to get through life like anyone else. I kind of wish I could be just as accepted as the pagans on this website.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 1:39 am

Zack1994 wrote:
I feel like an outcast because of my Christianity and at the same time holding some mental conditions. I don't want my family to think the reason why I'm a Christian is because of my psychosis or because my father's side forced me to do it. I'm a Christian because of my own personal reasons which I can't think of. I wish I could relate to other autistics about this. In some way I feel like women don't want to be around me because of my religious belief. Already this generation is moving away from Christianity because it all it appears to be about is hate and war. No, Christianity isn't about that. I don't know. I wish people would see me as an ordinary Christian trying to get through life like anyone else. I kind of wish I could be just as accepted as the pagans on this website.

this atheist is all for Christian love that extends to all creatures.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 8:15 am

Zack1994 wrote:

I appreciate you writing about this as it's true people do make fun of or assume things of Christians automatically.

I'm not one but I appreciate Christian lectures and music and usually have my radio station tuned into one of two Christian radio stations or classical music. All three are usually soothing.

I also regularly watch YouTube videos with Bible based ideas. I also think any decent person would see the person before the assumptions they have about the person's religious and political choices.

So be strong and don't worry
:heart:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 8:22 am

Actually the lectures are mostly things that would apply to any human being eg what to do when u feel hopeless, how to handle challenges, etc. And then stories to illustrate. If it gets too weird eg if the lecturer tries to shove in some nastiness that is their own thing, one can just turn it off. And that seldom happens

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 2:18 pm

Whew. Just had to talk to someone on the phone. I hope that fulfills my quota for the month. :(

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 8:34 pm

I wish every day had the same weather as this one does where I am at.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2019, 8:19 pm

Ice cream on sale at the grocery store today. 8)

There Are Four Lights!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2019, 8:26 pm

Darmok wrote:
Ice cream on sale at the grocery store today. 8)

WIN! i hope it was the kind you like best.