Page 8 of 14 [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Jan 2008, 11:19 pm

That there was a secret universe behind the dining room wall. I had only to find the secret switch, to get in!

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 12:48 am

bananas were pure evil. i had a fantasy of the door bell ringing, me running to the door, and thrusting opening the door to find thousands of animated bananas standing on my front lawn. one banana would yell "ATTAAAACK!! !!" and every banana would come down on me in a swarm!

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 1:19 am

I also believed that my stuffed animals came alive at night, that my stuffed bears had thoughts and feelings and memory (but I KNOW that they have souls!), that I would always be good in school and sports, that I did not have a neurological wierdness or disorder, that I was simply better or brought up better than other kids, that my mother was trying to make me like her, that my parents weren't hateful to the point where they'd slander each other, etc.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Jan 2008, 1:35 am

tinky wrote:
bananas were pure evil. i had a fantasy of the door bell ringing, me running to the door, and thrusting opening the door to find thousands of animated bananas standing on my front lawn. one banana would yell "ATTAAAACK!! !!" and every banana would come down on me in a swarm!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 2:00 am

oh...that the Easter Bunny was like a cartoon but in real life...(i thought cartoon people and animals could exist)...I would wait for him in the back yard. I thought he would emmerge from the alley behind our house....

That when you put letters in the free-standing mail boxes, that they travelled down a chute that took them all the way to the post office...

um...lets see...that's all I can think of off the top of my head.....there was something about dinosaurs iving underground when I was really little....

TrueDave
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 3:25 am

When I was a kid I thought God wasn't such a bad guy and I looked forward to being an adult.

I thought it would all make sense.

I also thought it was cool to hide myself in a sliding door bookcase . And pass gas.

I closed the door partly so none would get out. Hey I was in a self discovery phase. This was back when I had to reach overhand to get to the doorknob.

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2008, 6:35 am

I thought the loser of the presidential election became the vice president.

I thought that God and the Nutcracker Prince were best friends.