Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2015, 7:34 pm

What events do you think will happen in 2016?

"Spamming and trolling will continue on this website" is a given. So is "A politician or political candidate will do or say something stupid" is another.

If you think that "The End Of The World is Nigh", then please give the specific date and circumstances by which this comes about. Please provide working links to supporting data, as well.

Thank you!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 8:23 am

The Sun will still be yellow at the end of 2016.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 8:55 am

Spiderpig wrote:

Agreed.

I also think I'll lose weight in 2016.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 9:38 am

Spiderpig wrote:
Link, please?

:wink:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 9:59 am

The media response to the stupid things Trump says will change from incredulousness to "hmm...good point..."

There will be less coverage of Black Lives Matter, but probably the same amount, or more police shooting young black people. The reason being because young people are getting angry and brazen and psychological tests show that all police officers, even black officers, are quicker to shoot a dark skinned person over a light skinned one.

The grass in my front yard still won't grow and I will be forced to finally put in a rock and mulch garden.

Ishi2
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 10:04 am

Not a huge fan of Hillary, but I think she'll win the election.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 11:36 am

The City of Anaheim will finally allow its council members to be elected from districts that are something other than white and wealthy.

The illicit triumvirate between the ABC network, the City of Anaheim, and Disneyland will finally be exposed.

Disneyland will increase its regular day pass cost to more than $100 per person.

Donald Trump will be forced to drop out of the Republican race, and will run as an Independent.

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 11:53 am

1. Da-ech will carry out a terrorist attack on the UK in retaliation for its decision to bomb Syria. The British government will behave like the jackasses they are and respond in kind, causing Da-ech to do the same ...

2. We will see the beginnings of another major financial crisis in Europe and the USA.

3. I also think that Hilary will be elected President.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 12:02 pm

Numerous new "links" to autism will be found

Another study will conclude there is no link between autism and vaccines, the anti vax movement will continue to grow anyway.

Like with the Sesame Street muppet there will be more linkage between between Autism Speaks and ASAN

A lot of people will still believe Autism is over diagnosed and believe the over diagnosed and self diagnosed is hurting "real autistics"

The DSM will not propose bringing the Aspergers diagnosis back

Based on their article about Donald Tippett the first to be diagnosed as autistic John Donvan and Carol Zucker's book "In a Different Key: The Story of Autism" will be really good but suffer from lack of exposure and sales because it is published too soon after Neurotribes.

CAPTCHA on WP will still be buggy

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 5:29 pm

Donald Trump will be on the Republican ticket with Ben Carson and will win the 2016 election.

Donald Trump will turn the US into a dystopia.

{Perhaps he's read Animal Farm too many times? :lol: }

WolfClaw99
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2015, 6:37 pm

-I will lose weight, just as I am doing now.

-Pokemon Go will be awesome.

-more attacks by Daesh.

-more countries will join the global fight against Daesh.

-All walks of News Media will try to spin attacks from Daesh to further push their terrible agendas.

-More people will try to push for more gun control and regulations

I wanna graduate and receive a rifle as a graduation gift ( in my parents name of course. At least until I'm of legal age.)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 8:54 pm

unless Bernie wins, I will shrug in relief in the very remote chance that any other dem would win, and if a republican wins [probable squeaker with much skullduggery/rigged voting systems/tabulation] I'd vomit for sure, then brace myself for the certain loss of my [and 10s of millions of others'] health coverage.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 11:12 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Donald Trump will be on the Republican ticket with Ben Carson and will win the 2016 election.

Donald Trump will turn the US into a dystopia.

{Perhaps he's read Animal Farm too many times? :lol: }

You don't think the US is already dystopian? I have. For years.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2015, 11:18 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Donald Trump will be on the Republican ticket with Ben Carson and will win the 2016 election. Donald Trump will turn the US into a dystopia. {Perhaps he's read Animal Farm too many times? :lol: }

You don't think the US is already dystopian? I have. For years.

the big problem is south of the border, we all think [except for me and my ilk] that we're all "middle class" and that the boogeyman is out to take our cookie.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2015, 10:12 am

ISIS will attack and kill again at Disney World and many other major American theme parks and attractions. :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2015, 10:15 am

ISIS will be stomped upon, and put under the earth permanently.