Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 4:04 pm

Is anyone really good here at handwriting analysis? If so, could you please evaluate mine? I've been curious about it for the longest of time! Thanks!

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

03 Apr 2007, 4:06 pm

It's a little bit messy, although the nice cartoony letters make up for it.

Good thing you don't have scribble writing though!

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 4:08 pm

Yeah, I was beginning to get really tired about once I hit mid-cursive. I'm usually a little bit neater than that, but you get the idea!

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 4:13 pm

It's neater than mine. I can read it at least.

This is embarassing. I actually forgot how to write in cursive. :oops:

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

03 Apr 2007, 4:13 pm

Lightning88 wrote:
Yeah, I was beginning to get really tired about once I hit mid-cursive. I'm usually a little bit neater than that, but you get the idea!

I have a similar problem. You see, my Primary school teachers never put in the proper effort to adjust my pencil grip, and so I more or less GRASP it with my thumb, middle and index fingers. Because of that, my arm gets tired when writing REALLY quickly, and it's cutting into my exam results and preventing me from putting in the best answers I can do. (it's the reason why we're considering using my sister's laptop for exams).

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

DerekD_Goldfish
Toucan
Toucan

03 Apr 2007, 4:18 pm

KBABZ wrote:
Lightning88 wrote:

I have a similar problem. You see, my Primary school teachers never put in the proper effort to adjust my pencil grip, and so I more or less GRASP it with my thumb, middle and index fingers. Because of that, my arm gets tired when writing REALLY quickly, and it's cutting into my exam results and preventing me from putting in the best answers I can do. (it's the reason why we're considering using my sister's laptop for exams).

I have a similar problem exams are a killer I can write semi legibly when I go slow but at the kind of speed you need in exams it becomes one massive mess like a spider covered in ink ran accros the page and if I have to write anything more than a page it becomes very tiring.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 4:20 pm

DerekD_Goldfish wrote:
KBABZ wrote:
Lightning88 wrote:

I have a similar problem exams are a killer I can write semi legibly when I go slow but at the kind of speed you need in exams it becomes one massive mess like a spider covered in ink ran accros the page and if I have to write anything more than a page it becomes very tiring.

The majority of my exams consist of filling in bubbles. I only have to do a short essay about half the time. I guess it's one of the advantages of not yet being in college.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

03 Apr 2007, 4:27 pm

Too lazy to review my book on the subject but here are few things I remember:

1)Your slant is slightly to the right which mean you have normal emotions(not repressed or overly emotional) This applies to Americans who are tought to use a slight
right slant in cursive writing.

2) Your "T" bar crossing are often low , short, downwards that can indicates a low work drive.

3) Your lowwer zones are extreme in your printing. That may indicate you are very focused on body images.

4) You have some fairly big loops in your lowwer zones noticable in your printing. This
can mean you want them filled with sex and/or money.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 4:37 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
1)Your slant is slightly to the right which mean you have normal emotions(not repressed or overly emotional) This applies to Americans who are tought to use a slight
right slant in cursive writing.

2) Your "T" bar crossing are often low , short, downwards that can indicates a low work drive.

3) Your lowwer zones are extreme in your printing. That may indicate you are very focused on body images.

4) You have some fairly big loops in your lowwer zones noticable in your printing. This
can mean you want them filled with sex and/or money.

1. Actually, when I'm upset, my emotions go to the extremes. But otherwise I'm good.
2. Yeah, I don't like doing things I don't have to do.
3. Yep! I love the way I look and because of that, I'll sometimes look down upon people who don't really look like me. But I never say anything about it to them.
4. I don't want sex, but the more money the merrier! It's something I've been growing up with and I can never have enough.

Wow, I sound like a total snob! 8O

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 4:37 pm

KBABZ wrote:
Lightning88 wrote:

Very well put KBABZ. I have the exact same thing. When I took the AP English exam I got permission to type my essays because I would never have had a chance if handwriting it. The kicker was I had to handwrite everything that I typed before I could send it in. After that was done I had to stop working out for two weeks because my arm was so screwed up. I only got a 3 on the exam because my handwriting was sloppy. I needed a 4 for the credit. I was PISSED! :evil:

LemonDemon
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Apr 2007, 4:44 pm

I studied handwriting analysis for a few years about six years ago. I'm a bit rusty. It would be better if the sample was available so pressure could be accurately determined. Looking at it online increases the risk of error, as does writing a sample to be used as a sample. Don't try to make it look pretty, that defeats the purpose.To get a decent analysis you would need a sample that wasn't preplanned, like a list, letter or report. It would also help if you told me what writing utensil this was written in, and how dull the lead was if it was a pencil. Is there a chance that you could find another sample that would scan a bit better?

LemonDemon
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Apr 2007, 4:54 pm

As for handwriting, I can't write for more than ten minutes without my fingers and the lower part of my arm cramping, although I can use both hands to write with. They're about equally as messy, although my left hand is a smidge slower.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 4:56 pm

LemonDemon wrote:
I studied handwriting analysis for a few years about six years ago. I'm a bit rusty. It would be better if the sample was available so pressure could be accurately determined. Looking at it online increases the risk of error, as does writing a sample to be used as a sample. Don't try to make it look pretty, that defeats the purpose.To get a decent analysis you would need a sample that wasn't preplanned, like a list, letter or report. It would also help if you told me what writing utensil this was written in, and how dull the lead was if it was a pencil. Is there a chance that you could find another sample that would scan a bit better?

Sorry, but all my writing scans come out like that no matter what I try. Anyway, I used a black pen (the common ones) and I press somewhere between light and firm, but a tad bit more on the firm side.

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 5:12 pm

Oh, analyze mine!

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

03 Apr 2007, 5:27 pm

dexkaden wrote:
Oh, analyze mine!

Hmm will look into it more when I get back home(going some where). But I see you wrote on unlined paper and chose to right many lines angling upwards. Thats a sigh of
good mood or postive outlook.

----
I'm back. I can read your writing so its not unreadable. One thing I notice is you must have scanned it at a very low resolution because I can see pixelation even when I reduce the size of it.

Last edited by TheMachine1 on 03 Apr 2007, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:04 pm