Send an anonymous message to ANYONE in your life

Page 102 of 162 [ 2586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 162  Next

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 6:02 pm

There! I deleted my Reddit account. HAPPY!?

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 5:42 am

Maybe you should be having this conversation with a girl who ISN'T ugly and resorting to hard to understand ways to tell you she likes you :(

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 6:18 am

My goal: to find a way to survive without you f*ckers and then get rid of you.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Bubbles137
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 10:12 am

You really hurt me by visiting UK and not telling me you were here. I know we haven't been super close for a long time but you're still my best friend and even if you didn't want to see me, it would have been nice to hear from you rather than seeing that you're here via FB. I'm sorry I've upset you, I really didn't mean to. I'm not going to contact you again because I don't know what to say. I still miss you even though I know you don't miss me, and I hope you're OK.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 6:27 am

You're turning out to be mission impossible and I'm starting to think there's something WRONG with you. I'm getting close to giving up.

Joseph123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jan 2016, 1:23 pm

I didn't understand you when we were friends, your words seemed alien to me. If only I took the time to listen and understand rather than being wrapped up with my own life, maybe you'd still like me.

I'm sorry and I miss you.

I keep doing things wrong, but what exactly is right and wrong? People are too inconsistent.

People confuse me, life confuses me, I confuse myself. If you want to be confused, message me sometime. :)

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 3:04 pm

STOP BUGGING ME WITH YOUR GODDAMN TEXTS!! !

TunkanTasunka
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2016, 2:34 am

well played.
you are quite brilliant.
but we both have our weaknesses, don't we.
i shall call you Moriarty...out of respect, not dis.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2016, 7:23 am

I am neither deaf nor stupid. I am ignoring you.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 9:21 am

I know it's been 3 years late but...

You hurt me!
Even you're one of my first online adult friend, you've foolishly misjudged me thinking I was influenced by those idiots. Foolishly blamed me for others' fate and choice of leaving. Foolishly assumed that I was too proud to forgive you when you apologized.
I'm still hurt because of it. Yes, I'm a failure as a leader and I don't want to lead again because really, it IS hard and you had no idea how difficult it was.

Despite those years without seeing you, I'm proud of you. I'm proud that I've witnessed you grown from a jobless fresh graduate, to an independent man you are right now. If we ever see each other in real life, I hope you won't be surprised that I wasn't exagerating about my true nature.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 10:39 am

Please...don't leave me...I love you too much. Please forgive me... :cry:

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 2:39 pm

You're a huge jerk, you're even more selfish than I am!! Is there nothing that can change you??! ! You're making our lives hard and we can hardly bear to be in this house anymore!!

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 3:14 pm

Dude, you seriously need to shut the f**k up and get off your pretentious high horse. Just because you don't like something that everyone else likes doesn't mean that they're idiots, doesn't make you better than them, and doesn't mean that your opinion is the "end all be all" or the only one that matters. Seriously, get a life.

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 6:07 pm

So you know about that game, then. You've been watching one of your favourite Youtube people play it. If only you know that I have also played that game!! Many times!! Don't believe me? I can prove it to you!! X)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 9:51 pm

You're right. I agree with what you said in the Summer of 1994 now. It does take me longer to learn. That doesn't matter. The size of my heart matters more than the speed of my brain. The more Sid-like characters I find, the less my slowness bothers me.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2016, 12:37 pm

If you think that your departure will somehow hurt the rest of us, think again. Every time you leave the room, it's as if someone else has just walked in. We are actually looking forward to your departure, and hope that you will never come back again.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.