Send an anonymous message to ANYONE in your life

Page 118 of 162 [ 2586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 162  Next

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 8:22 am

NO ONE caused your disease----you're really dancing on the edge of "abusive", the way you talk to people.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 10:21 am

You hurt me and you don't even know it. Or maybe you know it and just don't care. I hate to say it, but both of you are narcissists and I hope you two enjoy each other. I'm better off alone anyway.

raisedbywookiees
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Sep 2016, 8:07 pm

Thank you both for helping me to understand the role of religion in connecting a child to their cultural roots and contributing toward their identity, even though I think religion to be divisive, and remain adamant that teaching a child how to think for themselves should be paramount.

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 12:47 am

In this moment I want nothing more than to rest my head on your chest, feel your skin against my own, and fall asleep tangled up with you. But in this bed there is only me-- me and my anxiety.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 3:56 am

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 3:58 am

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 3:59 am

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 4:20 am

this is the best voice ever lived on the planet

from 5:10 to 8:20

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 12:37 pm

I usually don't think about you but I am today.

I will admit I never really forgot the good times but the bad times only come to mind when I really dig deep into my mind.

You are forever a part of me.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 1:56 pm

I feel like I can't be myself around you, that your standards are too high and I'm being forced to fit in. Yes, I know there are limits to how I can be, but I feel like I can hardly talk about anything without you being nosy about it and making me feel uncomfortable, that I can't do anything my Mum lets me get away with because it's not polite or socially acceptable, even when we're not even out in freaking public, I feel like I can't do anything right around you. I know you're worried about me in the outside world, but the more you think I'm not going to be alright, the more I'll think that too. I know I'm going to be alright, so just let me be me, let me be free, maybe not everyone will like it but I know someone will, I just have to find the right people.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 7:24 pm

You treated me like I could never do a damned thing except for the most menial of occupations in that somehow, I was incapable of learning new and more abstract concepts.I learned how to drive even if I don't have a car now as well, I learned how to use the internet all by myself, in fact actually built my own computer system installing all component and installing the operating system without any help.I know I'm capable of doing many things but, as long as you and certain other people seem to think I can only do menial task related occupations I'll never be happy or even feel like a full human being rather than some mental ret*d person.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 7:34 pm

You think you had it so bad huh? How dare you treat me the way you did... take my love and loyalty and take advantage of it over and over... I lived my entire life for you, my existence revolved around you... and for what?? To come to find out you've been falling for someone for years? That you're commitment means nothing? Did I not earn better than this? You f*****g selfish child. You've called me self-centered, and childish but you have no idea... leaving for what basically amounts to 'I don't feel like it anymore??' THATS more childish than anything...

It's ok now. I've been your sucker for years now. And I would have kept being if you allowed me to. So I guess I should thank you. Wanna make a bet? Any amount of money says I'm happier two years from now than you are... you don't do what you did and just get to go on happily ever after. Just wait. someday you'll look back at this and be tormented by the finality of your choices. While I find the person whos actually worthy of me. You'll get yours. And so will this jerk off you're moving in with... I can't wait til you come crawling back someday, broken by grief and the burden of bad decisions... and I'll make you beg... and lead you on... and then say no thanks... just like you f*****g did to me.

Whew! That felt better!!

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 8:07 pm

Every time you people give me a phony compliment for doing ... nothing at all?, you remind me why I need to get the hell away from you and this whole scam. It doesn't help that my parents really want me to stay with you and will turn a blind eye to every single red flag. They'll be offended out of their minds if I ever pull it off, and meanwhile you keep eroding my chances by reinforcing more and more the official truth of my manufactured disability.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2016, 10:30 pm

I'm thankful that I have your friendship in time where I feel downhearted for, it helps me to remain positive in a world that is utterly dark.I don't have any friends in the real world as, some might think I would but, just having someone to say something to and not feel like I'm going to be lambasted for it makes me feel human.I know you live far far away as do I yet, it's nice to have communication regardless.