Send an anonymous message to ANYONE in your life

Page 150 of 162 [ 2586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 162  Next

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2019, 12:15 pm

Yes, Ferris. And if that fails, it's back to tribunal. (I won my case in 2016).

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2019, 1:55 pm

Good Luck , I know there is currently a backlog.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2019, 9:05 am

Thank you, Ferris.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2019, 11:37 pm

There's a Mod that I'm trying to get back into my life. The version of me who wears the family name very well.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2019, 9:27 am

The guys I see every week who I have conversations with about some of the hardest crap in my life are more my friends than someone like you who is just a random on the internet and would never get it.

I hate my dad but I'm so glad I've got decent men in my life like my stepdad and granddad. My granddad is the humblest person I know.

Quit the sexism.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2019, 9:48 am

Thank You!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2019, 3:57 am

What is the thought process of an idiot?

Exactly HOW do stupid people like YOU think?

You yelled at me and said "if you don't wanna do it just say so".

I wanted VERY MUCH to do that task, but you know damned well that the boss ORDERED me to do another task.

If you need special consideration you go UP the chain of command to the boss and negotiate with the boss, you don't go DOWN the chain of command and ask a lower ranking person like me to solve your problem. Everyone knows that. How many kinds of stupid are you?

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2019, 4:24 pm

Dear LMC

I'm bi. I'm a Kinsey 5. The guys I fall for are very sexy and secure in themselves, I don't fall for just any guy. I should probably be honest with that instead of saying I'm a lesbian. I'm scared if we did get together, you'd try to boss me about like all the other guys I dated. My girlfriends didn't do that. But maybe I'm being sexist.

I'm not really sure if I fancy you or not. I'm not sure if I see you more as a distant cousin. It's been so rare I got one of those around me. I'm a tomboy who used to go by a lad's name and it was the same as your actual name so it's all a bit weird... My cousin even dates someone with your name!

Or perhaps it's envy. I really admire your confidence and your ability to stand up for what's right and look cool doing it.

Whatever. What I do know is that I have a deep, undefinable feeling for you which I'm trying to figure out and until I do, this is staying between me and WP and I'm not telling anyone else, especially not you. What I will keep doing though is to tell you you're cool and that you're standing up for the right things.

LC

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2019, 12:38 pm

Okay.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 2:24 am

I would absolutely want you to come with us if you were prepared to quit policing what songs I sing. I'm always going to sing them. You put into action this course of events when you married dad. Other than Slippy, I can't think of any of us who wouldn't sing them.

Sod it I think I'll just sing them today and then if you get embarrassed you won't come with me again. I'm not dealing with your 'disappointment' by giving into it anymore.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 8:43 am

Your minions are look :skull:, it seems that infinite punishment for a finite crime is the order of the day. I'm happy to play along. What a mediocre drama again and again and again.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 8:46 am

I'm glad you finally see things my way. I'm only sorry that you had to learn the same way I did.

While the emotional scars may never fully heal, you can take comfort in knowing that it will never happen again.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 2:45 am

Literally the only things we have in common which you will allow us to have in common are football team and blood.

It wouldn't be that bloody hard, then, to sing rebs with me.

Unless you're too right wing even for that.

Why you support our lot I'll never know.

I mean I do know but there are guys in Cork who support Man U and Liverpool etc so I still don't get why you don't just support an English team.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 10:52 am

I used to trust you, and I know what you were doing, what you've been through. I've preserved from time to time and forgave every all of things you and I whatever mistakes did.
I should've been more grateful, or tearful about the idea of parting away from you and yet... I don't. I just don't at the moment. I couldn't see you as I had been then. I couldn't see those moments from before when I couldn't imagine a life without meeting you.
All I've been thinking about now was how to throw you away from my life.

This isn't the usual 'you got annoyed and I had a fit' episode. This isn't even the less usual 'I just couldn't forgive you for it' thing -- otherwise, it would've been resolved few days after.
Something just broke and it couldn't be put it together. I've been trying now for these past weeks. Last time I had discussed it with you, it just got worse. Then another time I made a one-sided thing, and wrote everything; it only made it much worse. I didn't felt relief, I only felt heavier and more upset about it.

Talking didn't worked, compromise didn't worked, being patient didn't worked, forgiving didn't do much except delay things, both our attempts on meeting half way didn't worked, and writing it out loud didn't worked either.
Putting myself in your shoes didn't worked either -- it just made it worse. There were no misunderstandings, only more impatience and getting sick with each other. Humility didn't worked either, it just got more suffocating...
All I can think about now, is throwing you out of my present and become the past. Forget those plans 'we' made for the future, forget 'our' intents, forget the idea that I'll be your equal and soon to be 'successor'.

Do you what's the most responsible thing I thought what I must do now?
It's to stay away from you after telling you what I have to say about this.

Good bye soon.
A part of me just feels sorry about it, part of me feels pain at the thought. But a part of me couldn't take it anymore.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2019, 11:01 am

That wasn't funny.

But I will laugh when it happens to you.

And believe me, it will happen to you.

Soon.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2019, 5:42 am

Not everything is funny.

Nor should they be

Funny things are not as hilarious as you act like they are

Sometimes when you laugh , you :lol: hurt :roll: my feelings or ears

Maybe other people feel the same way as me

You don't know because you are not telepathic

But shut the f**k up

Rolando Morales penis, Warren, Ricardo, ozben