Kiwi Farms Under Police Investigation

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

BadNews
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Apr 2016, 6:32 am

:!: So we have all heard about the site Kiwi Farms, which openly targets people here for harassment. They appear to have come to the attention of police and now might be a good time for harassment victims to come forward. Annoyingly I cannot post URLs with this new account so I will describe it, but if anyone with an old account is willing to repost URLs for me please PM.

Basically, there is this blogger Matthew Hopkins News (MHN), which is written by a guy who also charitably represents people in Court. He has written several articles on MatthewHopkinsNews dot com, identifying the name, picture and location of the owner of Kiwi Farms - a loverly guy called Joshua Conner Moon. MHN has also published persuasive evidence Moon is a pedophile.

Shortly thereafter one of Kiwi Farms many enemies hacked Moon's email and used it to threaten to shoot up a school, gathering police attention. MHN has somehow bypassed the CloudFlare protection Kiwi Farms use to hide their site and found the hosting company. Most hosting company Terms of Service do not allow running of harassment sites so this is an opportunity to send polite complaints to the hosting company.

Kiwi Farms is hosted by CloudVPS.com on the server vps66647.public.cloudvps.com. The email to complain is [email protected]. The CEO is [email protected], and his Twitter is handle is @OBenameur. Maybe people should email and tweet him to close the site.

Police investigating the school shooting threat are the Okaloosa County Sheriff's office in Florida near where Moon lives in Penzacola. The sheriff is Larry Ashley [email protected] and the general email there is [email protected].

If you drop them emails with links and screenshots they will pass them on to the FBI and relevant local police. Googling Joshua Conner Moon should bring up links to MHN in the first page.

I think it is really important to let the authorities know about this harassment site now whilst they are interested.

ConceptuallyCurious
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2016, 6:38 am

I for one have never heard of Kiwi Farms. I did wonder if you meant the fruit or the bird upon seeing the title.

ADHD diagnosed in July 2016

Also "probable" dyspraxia/DCD and dyslexia.

Plus a smattering of mental health problems that have now been mostly resolved.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 6:44 am

BadNews wrote:
... I think it is really important to let the authorities know about this harassment site now whilst they are interested.
So why haven't you?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

BadNews
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Apr 2016, 12:48 pm

I have, but searching 'Kiwi Farms' on here reveals several others in the same position so I thought it would help if more people contacted the host and the authorities.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 7:09 pm

In the years I have been a member and moderator only one member Cup aka LightnngGrrl seems to have had an ongoing conflict with Kiwifarms as far as I can determine, and this conflict was already old before it was brought to and posted about on WP by that member. It's not a WP thing as far as I can see, and it seems to me it would be unwise to get involved in a dispute between another website and someone in conflict with it.

This may be a troll thread as it is extremely unusual for a new member to join and post like this. Locked.