Describe unbelievably loony people you have met

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2016, 5:25 pm

Describe unbelievably loony or just odd or strange personalities you have met.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2016, 5:28 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Describe unbelievably loony people you have met, just strange and off the wall personalities.

Seriously, the looniest individuals I met was Sigourney Weaver and Edward James Olmos. Sig is extremely funny and taught us Canadian Camp songs she learned as a camper kid. Eddie is also extremely funny and started his career as a stand-up comic. I know; strange for both, huh?

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2016, 5:47 pm

Does myself count? :lol:

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 5:45 am

In the building I lived in a few moves ago, there was a transsexual woman who lived in the corner flat. She was an older woman, not sure how old as it was difficult to tell. She was a drag queen, was terminal with AIDS, completely out of her mind with the dementia, was a meth junkie and made money as a meth dealer. She had spent most of her life in jail for murder, and the people who lived in the building gossiped that she did it in a contract fashion, and that she had killed others, just only been caught for the one. While I lived there she was arrested a few times, especially when the meth kitchen down the block who supplied her got raided and the whole street was a crime scene for days.
She also threw one of her customers down the stairs one time, screaming that if he ever came back she'd kill him.
I had no problems with her.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 9:40 am

A female bus-driver I know. She's the most eccentric person I've ever met. I heard she has Bipolar. But she still fascinates me, because she is so strange yet so popular. Regular passengers love her, men flirt with her, and she just seems to draw people to her, even though she's very socially awkward.

Diagnosed with AS, ADHD and anxiety disorder
Empathy score: 61 out of a possible 80. (High)

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 10:55 am

Back in my other city I lived in, the roommate I once lived with had a social circle of artists and musicians, and they all seemed to worship this one artist guy. His name was something incredibly generic like "John Smith" and whenever anyone talked about him, they didn't just say "yeah John's coming over later," they always said his full name. "John Smith's coming over later."

He was very laid back, taciturn, even. Never said much. But his art was demented.

This guy's house was filled with junk -- like literally old baby buggies rusted out, car parts, etc. To him it was art. He also had mutilated dolls everywhere.

Baby doll heads with punk makeup on and mohawk haircuts hanging up all over.

His cat sadly got run over and killed outside on his street. His street was a steep hill you could see from the main drag at the bottom, and he painted in white on the tarmac "You killed my cat you sonofabitch" or something to that effect.

That lettering was on that street for YEARS! Very eccentric artist dude who made his whole house this gallery to found-junk art.

If you have a problem with something I post, something I believe, something I do or say, something in my sig, or something I am stupid enough to share that I'm struggling with and being caused pain by -- TELL ME TO MY FACE so that I can defend myself, instead of see you make a mockery of or a dig about it later.

On the other hand, friends will never need an explanation, and enemies bent on disliking me will never accept one.

ASD Level 1, PTSD. Plus anxiety with panic attacks, mild sub-clinical situational depression -- and a massive case of sheer freakin' BURNOUT.

~ ~ ~

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 1:40 pm

^^

I'm unbelievably looney!

But you've met me on WP (if not in person!)

I was once called "bizarre" by an English teacher, who then threw a dictionary-sized book at me.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 2:02 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
^^

I'm unbelievably looney!

I have no doubt you probably are! :lol: :wink:

Quote:
I was once called "bizarre" by an English teacher, who then threw a dictionary-sized book at me.

Yikes!

If you have a problem with something I post, something I believe, something I do or say, something in my sig, or something I am stupid enough to share that I'm struggling with and being caused pain by -- TELL ME TO MY FACE so that I can defend myself, instead of see you make a mockery of or a dig about it later.

On the other hand, friends will never need an explanation, and enemies bent on disliking me will never accept one.

ASD Level 1, PTSD. Plus anxiety with panic attacks, mild sub-clinical situational depression -- and a massive case of sheer freakin' BURNOUT.

~ ~ ~

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 2:05 pm

You notice I bring out the best in people, right? :wink:

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 2:11 pm

There have been times when I in fact have thrown a dictionary sized book at you too -- well not really, that would break my laptop screen! :lol:

~ ~ ~

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 2:13 pm

You have an advantage over me....you can bomb me from the air! :wink:

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 2:21 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You have an advantage over me....you can bomb me from the air! :wink:
That reminds me of an iPod game I liked playing, "Pigeon Squadron." It was cartoon pigeons flying over cartoon people, and you could tilt the device to target the people, and tap the screen to poop on 'em! :lol:

But we digress. Who is your looniest person you've met? (Aside from me, lol.)

~ ~ ~

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 2:33 pm

I would say this very nice women.....who would dress in paisley designs, and show up three hours late every time we had to meet.

She was really very nice....but scattered in the extreme! And the looney clothes!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 2:39 pm

There was also this guy, back in 1977, who went around Times Square caressing a banana.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 2:42 pm

A little paisley is quite nice...though not in every item worn! :lol:

There used to be a guy who walked up and down London's Oxford street during the 1980s, wearing one of those sandwich boards, with the words "The end of the world is nigh!" on it. He was there patrolling around so regularly he was almost part of the tourist attractions, lol.

~ ~ ~

Evolare
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Oct 2016, 10:36 pm

My x boss Rick, he'd have this sinister grin at all times and has hundreds of guns in his basement..
Always worried me lol .... people didn't quit tho.. I mean I did but I moved across the country after